Secret Santa 2013

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sleuthing by zip code shouldn't be allowed although that's how I've narrowed my suspicions.....

I had mine shipped direct from the vendor this time, so no goofy box decorations / zip codes to give me away (this time.)

I should mention that my gift was received about a week ago! Sorry I haven't posted, been busy these past few days! 6 more days!

Braden

Seeing that my gift was shipped from a vendor, it could be any of you... Nothing to sleuth upon yet.. Maybe there is a clue inside the box.

Mark me as received!!!
From Rocketry warehouse!

I have a guess as to what it is. I really needed another 4" filament wound nosecone.

Thank you whoever you are.

I shall guess later.

Aargh. I got so busy packing and had to leave super early to make my flight and I didn't peek at my gift before I left, so now I have to wait until Jan 3rd to open it. Is there a rocket withdrawals hot line I can call??

Matt I will try to phone home and get the tracking number for you it shipped last thursday USPS priority from Georgia

Well Whadaya know...
A Rainbow colored Duct Tape package arrived today. Hannah tried to hijack it, but I caught her red handed...

Opening it...
WOW!
An N5800, 3 Kosdon M2200's, 40 Yards of Carbon Fiber, and a free trip All Expenses paid trip to LDRS!!!
You Rock!

:rofl:

Just kidding. The Duct tape package is safe under the tree...
:)

Shaking it reveals cardboard... No fiberglass in there.
Probably a LOC kit or something like that?

Today I received yet -another- Secret Santa box. This one was sent by Papa Elf himself! :present:

I'll post more pictures of what's inside in a couple days...:hohoho:

Secret Santa 1.JPG

Secret Santa 2.JPG

Congrats!!

I cant wait... Christmas morning cant come soon enough!

I may be the furthest East so I should open mine first ;-)

Kaycee, you will be getting another package as part of the Papa Elf Special. One of the donors could not get it shipped in time so he's shipping it directly to you. You'll prob get it after Christmas.

Dragon64 - Your Secret Santa has reported you should of gotten your present on the 16th but the tracking information shows the package is stuck in Baltimore

Dragon64 - Your Secret Santa has reported you should of gotten your present on the 16th but the tracking information shows the package is stuck in Baltimore

I'm sure once the Christmas insanity has subsided, the package delivery service will prevail... no worries, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!

Back