SS Christmas in July 2010

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my gift! ^_^

It is marked from Pem Tech, so I am going to guess the he is not who was my Secret Santa. But I love the art work of the from of the package.

Last edited:
Just got my gift! ^_^

It is marked from Pem Tech, so I am going to guess the he is not who was my Secret Santa. But I love the art work of the from of the package.

Could you take a photo of the artwork and post it or email it to us? Trudy did a fine job but I forgot to take photos!

I received my package today. There is no mystery as to who it came from, because the box was marked with my address, however, the name is Jeremy Clark. I know someone who did this secret santa exchange who is affiliated with a Jeremy, so I'm pretty sure I know who it came from.:D

This was confusing, I think whoever got my dad sent him two presents. Because he got one from fliskits with the secret santa marking on it. When another package came a couple days ago, I opened it because I was expecting a package. and it was a gift from my dad's wish list! His santa was very generous this year!

Very cool Braden!:cool:

The Llama left the station today with my recipients gift! :D I am sure he will be most pleased with it! And yes, I made sure the Llama brushed his teeth before leaving!:roll:

Both mine and my dad's packages are officially enroute, or ordered at least, I think our recipients will be very pleased with their gifts!

The date is getting closer, my anticipation is raising ever higher with each passing day! I unfortunately(fortunately?:confused2:) have quite a few packages in route to me, soooooo, maybe my SS box is in there somewhere!:roll: I know I have packages being delivered by both UPS and FEDEX tomorrow, might one of them have to make a return visit?..Tomorrow starts my 6 day in a row work stretch,yuck...

only 3 and a half more days until we can rip these things open! Well, maybe not rip, the boxes can be re used in all our rocket affairs right? :santa-smile:

Well, mine just arrived, via llama express.

Oh wow! I got my SS box today!(Well, yesterday..you guys know the drill:rolleyes:) Not a very big box...Hmmm from K and S Rockets, wonder whatever it could be?:eek:..I almost opened it right away until I saw the 'SS in July' written on the back!

To whomever my SS is a thousand 'Thank yous' in advance! :D

I will wait to open it on Sunday morning! :)

I must be a bad boy too!!! No gift yet,when it arrives I hope it's not coal!!!!

No ,I am a good boy(man)!!!!!!My secret santa package was waiting for me today.I think it's not coal cause it's way to light! Buy the way, it's from the Rocketarium.:headbang: Thank you secret santa.
John P.

My SS in July 2010 gift arrived. Only a day and a half of itchy fingers to open.

Thank you to my Secret Santa.

Could you take a photo of the artwork and post it or email it to us? Trudy did a fine job but I forgot to take photos!

I will have to post the photo here for all to see, as well are sent you one. It is really great. ^_^

My SS box is sitting on the desk next to the computer, taunting me..... I am so curious!! Its like giving a cat a paper bag and not letting him play in it!

Thank you who ever sent me the TRU-CORE gift card. It will go to very good use.

WOW!!! I must have been a good boy. My Flisbox contained a Tartar and an L-13. Thanks a million SS!!:D

Twas' Christmas( in july) morning, and all through the house, not a creature was sturing, except for Braden and the mouse. He ventured into his living room, to see his big box that SS had left him, He didn't hesitate to rip it open. To his excitement there was two lengths of phenolic tubing for use with motors, one 75mm and one 29mm. Sadly though, some of the fun is missing this year despite, for the fact that the box was marked Jeremy Clark, making me believe this was kira, am I right?:D

A big thank you to my secret santa for the tubing!

Merry Christmas(in july) to all, and to all a big 500 gram multi shot cake! :cheers:

Last edited:
I was a good boy too :y: Thank you SS! This really means alot to me, the last 2 years has been very difficult, laid off after 25 yrs at same company, cannot find work, my daughter diagnosed with CF last fall suffering with it and not knowing until she reached 13, wife has Lupus, Addisons, and diabetes, and my kidneys failed 3 months ago-turns out I have a rare genetic disease FSGS, waiting on disability approval now. So I was really looking forward to this, put a real smile on my families and my face (they're happy for me). I'll build these with my daughter-trying to get her interested...we'll see...
thought I'd take pictures, box from fliskits, opening box , and contents.. received a Stingray and an Interloper micro max! whoo hoo...Just getting into the max as the lower cost but still fun to fly and easier to find a field to fly in....
Might do the Stingray with Aztec graphics like Star Trek vehicles...maybe a bird of prey...hmmmmmm
Thank you again SS you made my weekend! :cheers:

IM000478.jpg

IM000479.jpg

IM000480.jpg

'Twas not I. ^_^ I had a different victim.

Twas' Christmas( in july) morning, and all through the house, not a creature was sturing, except for Braden and the mouse. He ventured into his living room, to see his big box that SS had left him, He didn't hesitate to rip it open. To his excitement there was two lengths of phenolic tubing for use with motors, one 75mm and one 29mm. Sadly though, some of the fun is missing this year despite, for the fact that the box was marked Jeremy Clark, making me believe this was kira, am I right?:D

A big thank you to my secret santa for the tubing!

Merry Christmas(in july) to all, and to all a big 500 gram multi shot cake! :cheers:

Thank you to my Secret Santa. The jingling of a bell in the box was driving me nuts! ^_^ I knew something "Belly Dance" was in there. The long tassle is great, I am going to have to make a new belt to wear it. ^_^ and the bell is already attached to my Belly Dance keychain. This is what I do with some of the unclaimed coins after a practice. And the Dragon is just for fun. ^_^

100_2358.jpg

Now the Rocketry part of the gift is awesome, too. A 24mm motor case and a pack of D15-4T Reloads! ^_^ Too cool. Now, I have to build a rocket to go with it..... I am thinking the Kraken would be the only thing that will do. ^_^

I am really convinced that my SS is Pem Tech, and I think your wife put really nice touches on the gift and packaging!

100_2351.jpg

Well, I just opened mine up, and I got a Screamin Green Meenie :D

Thanks SS - this should be a great kit to build.

My secret santa was vey generous this year!

Accidently opened early was a Tru-core 38mm 1/2" casting set, which will be put to good use after I get my level 2!

and opened on time today, was a package from fliskits! Containing a Deuces Wild and a BT-60 baffle kit!

Thank you SS for being so very generous, and Braden and I will be sure to drag race our deuces!

I don't even know who to guess sent my gifts. So I'll just sit back and watch the process of elimination at work :cheers:

Dang, and I did all this detective work :p

Maybe I should have looked at the sign up list first..

perhaps it was Jclark? :D

You found me. Glad you liked the tubes, i wanted to get you the centering, and bulkhead rings; but, you didn't specify what kind of airframe you wanted them for. I put your name down on the order, but the computer changed it, they got it part right, they sent the invoice to me.

Jeremy :)

Last edited:
Back