SS Christmas in July 2010

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
Once again, its time for Secret Santa, Christmas in July!

Rules:
- DO NOT PARTICIPATE IF YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF SENDING A GIFT.
- Signup deadline will be Sunday, June 13th at 11:59pm. You will be contacted via e-mail with your recipients name, trf handle, address, and wishlist starting June 14th.
- Buy a gift for your recipient. Participating vendors please post on this thread any specials you may have.
- Recieve your gift.
-July 4th - open your gift!
- Post whatcha got and guess who sent it.
- Respond to thank yous :p

- If you want to participate, send an e-mail titled "Secret Santa" to n3tjm @ juno . com (without the spaces). In the e-mail, include the following information:

TRF Handle:
Address:
Phone #:
Wishlist:

Please start a new line for each field, this makes it easier to enter the data into Papa Elfs spread sheet of good boys and girls. Your Phone number will remain private; Papa Elf just needs it in case he needs to contact you.

Feel free to post your wishlist within this thread too. It is fun to see what other people are wishing for.

Have Fun!

Papa Elf

I'd like to propose a second Secret Santa event during the more "normal" time of year -- one for kids only.

It'd work much the same, except we sign our kids up, and send a little surprise to someone else's child.

I know a lot of folks enjoy the Secret Santa thing, but it's not for me. But my six year old would think it very cool to have a box show up for him.

-Kevin

Thread stickied and e-mail sent! :)

Will have to think on my wish list and post it here in the thread...

I'd like to propose a second Secret Santa event during the more "normal" time of year -- one for kids only.

It'd work much the same, except we sign our kids up, and send a little surprise to someone else's child.

I know a lot of folks enjoy the Secret Santa thing, but it's not for me. But my six year old would think it very cool to have a box show up for him.

-Kevin

Nothing wrong with having your kid sign up :) There is no age limit :). He can even use you as his proxy.

I'm in!

Email sent!

This is going to be fun!

My wish list included
6 inch coupler bulkheads from K and S, because i'm sure he will have some sort of SS special.
6 inch centering rings with a central hole for 76mm phenolic, and two outboard holes for 29mm phenolic.
76mm phenolic tubing Red arrow, or PML. Whichever
29mm phenolic tubing
and an e-match dip kit such as the ones from firestar.

Just putting out some options :p

Last edited:
or give something from fliskits.

Not if your wish list was ALL Fliskits..... plus a Cesaroni Pro38 1G casing.... And maybe a drago from wildman rocketry.

Chances are, i WILL get something from fliskits :D

Email sent!

My wishlist!
PML mini BBX
Fliskits U.S.S Grissom
Trucore 2 grain 38mm mandrel set (1/2 inch core)
Flistkits Deuces Wild
Aerotech 29/40-120 reloads
Kosdon H155
Any reloads for the Aerotech 29/240 case ( I will post my certification proof later)
Fliskits richtor wrecker

Can't Wait!

I've been good, include me.
I'd be thrilled to build an Alpha or an oddroc or anything that could help me burn up some BP or AP.

Last edited:
Ok, finally got a second to post our SS in July offerings.

All of our LPR kits are on sale for SS!

Kraken - $19
Little Bucky - $25
Space Ark Jr - $28
Screemin' Green Meenie - $29

Just use the nifty little "Secret Santa" button on the bottom of each kit's page to order.
EDIT: Be sure to provide the TRF handle, name and the address of your SS victim.

Last edited:
Okay, here is my wish list!: (In order of preference)

K and S Rockets KSR-D3 or KSR-D4
Screamin Green Meanie
Fliskits Tartar

I missed out on last year, but I am 'all in' for this one! I'm looking forward to the surprise and getting to return the favor.

Here's my wishlist..... so far :)

Semroc Orbital Transport, Screaming Green Meanie, Corona, Decim8,Borealis, 4 engine clip whip,blue bird zero clone

oh, and a battlestar galactica Viper! It's a wish list, right :eek:

I'm in. :)

Wish List:
Aero Pack 29mm motor retainer system (#1 on list for a upgrade project)
Aero Pack 38mm Motor retainer system (RA38L) For upgrade of a LP V2
Paper Launch Pedestal "Milkstool" for 70 Apogee from d.condave on Ebay
Dr. Zooch's Saturn 1B Apollo 5 kit
Dr. Zooch's Saturn 1B AS-203 kit

E-mail sent.

Last edited:
Make it 16! :)

Ya need even numbers rght?

Um...wish list...UM

Man this is tough, because I create most of what I need...
Ok! UM...UM....
Anything from Pem Tech! (Including the rabbid lama) :D

Here is the list so far! Still got time to sign up. Don't miss out on the fun :p (Updated June 14th, 2010)

cjl
Jclark
jdud
jpaw33
kandsrockets
Kira_Majeric
Massrokit
MysticalRockets
Nukemmcssret
Pantherjon
Pem Tech
rocketboy16
rocketjoe13
Rockhiitt
Scrapdaddy
SpaceAXEPlorer
Spaceclipper
UPscaler
Weetie11
worldofglenn

Last edited:
I am in. Email sent

Wish list: Tru-Core 54mm casting set with 5/8” core, AMW 54-1750 nozzle .563” throat, PR kit.

K and S Rockets will be offering free shipping on all SS orders

count me in, just what I need as a pick me up, something to look forward to with all of the medical problems my family has had this year....
wish list:
Roachworks: 1/24th scale Nike Ajax
: Apollo Service wrap in chrome for the Semroc 1B kit
: Colonial Viper 168% upscale decals and patterns

Pem Tech: Kraken
Lil' Bucky
Space Ark Jr.

Semroc: Saki
Fliskits: Micromax-any----just getting the Micro fever...
Stingray
Acme Spitfire
Tartar
Saturn 1b
BT70 nose cones...... :D

PM sent....

FlisKits will provide free shipping on all SS orders. Just be sure to specify that it is a SS gift and where to ship it :)

jim

Hey Jim, going sign up? :p

Deadline for signing up is fast approaching! Sign up today. List Updated. Please Check it.

Here is the list so far! Still got time to sign up. Don't miss out on the fun :p (Updated June 12th, 2010)

cjl
Jclark
jdud
Kira_Majeric
Massrokit
MysticalRockets
Nukemmcssret
Pantherjon
Pem Tech
rocketboy16
rocketjoe13
Rockhiitt
Scrapdaddy
SpaceAXEPlorer
Spaceclipper
UPscaler
Weetie11
worldofglenn

Not seeing my name here. Papa Elf did you get my email?

Back