TRF Secret Santa 2011

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received. WooHoo!!!! It was even sent in about 4' of 3" tube. I might have to make the Secret Santa express out of the tube.

Last edited:
Well, I had to regroup a little. The original SS gift I had ordered has not shown up yet. So, I ordered my victim another item from his/her list and it is on its way...direct to the victim. :santa-smile:

My Secret Santa Gift being guard against me opening it too soon! :D

:present::happydeer::tree:

I recognize that wrapping paper! :)

Oh, also, I have received my SS gift! It is now sitting under the tree... I tried to open the box (yeah, my bad) and got hit in the back of the head with a Llama lugie! Man, that thing came outta nowhere! sheesh... So, i'm being good...

:D

Secret Santa gift received! My 5 year old son saw the "do not open until Christmas" on it and proceeded to tell me that I had to wait. He then put it under the tree with the other presents and told me, once again, that I had to wait. Must be he has heard that from me a few times regarding his....

Priceless.

Thanks Secret Santa!

My gift has arrived! The box is labeled Wildman! I love it already! :grin:

wrapped and under the tree, thanks santa!

Braden

Mine came today, too! Another Wildman box. WHEE!!!

To my victim, I still haven't received the shipment containing your gift. :( I'm hoping to get it turned around tomorrow, but it's looking an awful lot like a late gift from me.

Dear Secret Santa Victim,

As of Winter Solstice you are on the "Sent" but not "Received" list. You were targeted in November... :sigh:... Fret Not!... The Elves of Van Orin never miss.

-S.S.

Last edited:
Well, I guess I mis-typed:eek: Come home from work and see that one of Santa's elite Delivery Squirrel League(or is it Squirrel Delivery League?, I forget) left a pretty good sized box at my front door!:eyepop: So, NOW I have officially received my Secret Santa gift! Thank you Secret Santa! :)

Last edited:
I arived safely in NH at my parents house and there was a SS present waiting for me :p. My dad is curious about it cause we have relatives in the city it came from :p.

:D My Secret Santa package came today. THANKS Secret Santa. Will Wait till Sunday to open. :D

Just got home from a project, some time in the last week a box arrived from Fliskits!! :marshmallow:

Thanx Secret Santa, Thanx Jim Flis!!

Terry

Due to family activities, mostly prep & serve dinner on xmas day and the arrival of family members, and the fact no one ever gets up early on the weekends, and the fact our 8 year old will never get to sleep Christmas Eve;
We have had the tradition since I was his age to always open presents on the Eve.
Adults that arrive early to spend the night have a chance to visit while the kids have time to enjoy each other and gifts.
I hope in no way this will put shame on me for opening early.
We typically have dinner at 5 and open at 7. That way everyone see's Christmas come in at Midnight and then we all try and get some sleep for the festevities the next day. Especially the women that work all day and so hard to have a real sit down family dinner. It's a shame that something that takes 4 to 5 hours to prepare, and at least an hour or two to clean up after, takes such a short time to devower.
And remember and teach the next generation whom's Birthday it is we are really celebrating.
Religious or not, May God Bless each and Everyone of the Human Race, while we honor someone who gave up the ultimate for us all.
Since I'm not sure if I will make it back here to TRF until after Christmas, I wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS, and each of your homes will be filled with Love & Joy.

Is it time yet! Please? Ok fine I'll stop searching the house for the secret Santa gift and wait till Sunday like a good boy.

Is she gone yet? Did you see where she hid it?

-z

Hey Jim, are you going to share a picture of our new delivery certification sticker?
:wink:

Guess Jim is super busy with the holiday rush so I'll post the image.

As most of you know Pem-Tech no longer has an art department, so to brighten up our delivery boxes we had Stickershock whip these up.

DSC_4471_Deliv%20LLama.jpg

Hope the customers enjoy them as much as I have.
:grin:

Back