Secret Santa 2015

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on my persons list. Hope to finalize an order tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still haven't received my recipients list. And it's not posted on this thread...

Shoot papa elf an email at the same email you sent your signup to.

Got the e-mails. Sorry, was on Thanksgiving break. Spent time with Jess's family, and had company. Looking into this now.

Papa Elf
Can I get My SS persons given name so I can address gift properly, I did not get it, just his TRF name.

Thanks

You should have gotten a second email from him. :) He forgot to put the names in his first set of emails so he replied to that intial email with the recipients actual name.

Gagh - I totally missed both of the 2015 secret santa events. Lots of life events getting in the way.

But hey I'm all moved up to my new place (and I even have some of the boxes unpacked. Also I know where my rocket stuff is - so yay!)

Hope everyone gets (and gives) just what they wanted from (and for) their secret santas this year.

:)

Gagh - I totally missed both of the 2015 secret santa events. Lots of life events getting in the way.

But hey I'm all moved up to my new place (and I even have some of the boxes unpacked. Also I know where my rocket stuff is - so yay!)

Hope everyone gets (and gives) just what they wanted from (and for) their secret santas this year.

:)

I hope your move went well and you have more room for your Rocket Lab.
Happiest of Holidays to you!

Gift received yesterday!

Gift ordered today.

Merry Christmas!

Back stateside - information received and will process. Should be in the mail shortly.

Recieved ordering my gift first thing in the morning can't wait till Christmas

Mission accomplished. One of our great vendors has shipped and the remainder of the secret stuff went out this morning in the US Mail. Now if could just keep track of the days until our next launch. Oh wait a second, that's tomorrow. I hope the cattle have been moved.

Well, I think I got a "Devilsh" Secret Santa!! I don't recall ordering anything but a box showed up today, kinda small rocket sized and has a slight rattle but....doesn't say secret Santa or anything on it!! Lol

Well, since I don't think I'm missing anything, I'll hold off and open Christmas morning. Will be a surprise either way, but I guess I can say my gift has shown..

Now the torment starts... 20 freaking days!!!!!

Received a box from Madcow and I never placed an order. So it's safe to say my gift has arrived. Plus, it has "Secret Santa Gift" written in big black letters on the box. Can't wait for Christmas morning!

Back