What's on your Christmas list this year?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by r1dermon
you can find the shadow 1000 for like, 120 bucks at wal mart, but everywhere else its 150. its super sweet for an air gun. single shot, barrel cock. 1 cock for 1000fps.

You'll shoot your eye out! :D

Only thing on my list is a Kite Landboard, I'll have to pay for a large chunk of that myself!

4 Tyan Thunder K8QS Pro rackmount systems set up for SSI.

Oh, wait sec, that's the departmental want list.

I'd be happy with a little less war and a lot more civility in the world. A little more in my take-home pay would be a nice thing too.

Harm none,

ResearchWorm

LOL!!! You guys say that to me at least once every 3 months :D :D

I would like to get a gun with a nice wooden stock like the Legacy. I already have a composite-stock multi-pump gun... I like wood better.

I usually get $30-$40 for Xmas from my grandparents, so ill proabably have enough to buy it for myself if santa isnt feeling rich... :D

:rolleyes: Well, there kinda already a Fliskits Farscape in my closet waiting for xmas morning! :rolleyes:

When we go to the mall, I'm going to ask Santa for a USS Andromeda! I can wish can't I!? :D

Pat

I've got a list of kits as long as my arm (and written in really small print too), as well as a bunch of reloadable casings, from 24mm on up through 54mm.

But since the Mrs. has already decided what she's getting me, I'm probably going to be getting that. What is it? It's a picture of her and me for my new office. What am I gonna say, "Gee honey, thanks, but I'd really rather have a rocket kit..."? Homey don't think so! (2 points for whoever can name the original reference on that one.)

So anything I get will have to be a gift to myself, which is no different than any other day of the year... :(

WW

Rocketry-wise I'm thinking of a Mike IX, something to use as an exhaust nozzle for my downscale California Kid, 3x18 CRs for my Cycline Fun, Fat Rocket (I didn't like the paper CRs), and an Aerotech Astrobee D.

Other than that, a B-series VTEC motor for the Integra, APEX'i N1 catback and a DC Sports ceramic header. More airflow good, heavy metal bad! :D

After all that, I MIGHT just beat a Miata at the next AutoX meet.

wwwattles (reference question) - That would be Homey the Clown.

Edmonds Geminee Thunder and another Deltie Thunder. I had so much fun with the Deltie Thunder on it's whole 3 flights (even the prang was spectacular) that I'm hooked on Edmonds kits.

Hi WWattles,
Damon Wayans, In Living Color, Homey The Clown. Please post my two points... Thanks!:D

Well done to TheRadiator and Rokitflite. It's good to know that there are people around who still remember that show... the TRUE source of so many of our funny quotes...

WW

I'd like get the Polecat Aerospace 5.5" Honest John if I can figure out where to build it. I have HPR withdrawl so bad it's scary.

Originally posted by rabidsheeep
money is always good

i wouldn't mind a binder design steath... maybe a nice altimiter... water cooling kit for the computer... while were at it gimme another 512 memory

... oh yeah...

HL2!!!

... well hl2 in advance... i cant wait that long for it

I got lucky and was able to get HL2 already. My GF (who is also a gamer) got a free version with her video card so we were able to install it. It rocks.

My list is pretty simple, just expensive:

In order:

To win big in the lottery
Polecat Honest John
reload to cert level 2 with
54mm casing set.
Apogee Saturn V
Money for an Altimeter.
RocSim 8

"Oh My Goodness..." :eek:

I just added the Alien 8 to my Christmas list that I just emailed to Ms. Santa...

Back