TRF Secret Santa 07

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang - missed it by that much (as he holds his thumb and index finger close together)! Hope you all enjoy your gifts and I'll try to play next year...

I prefer not to know who my SS is and will not tell who I was the SS for unless the receiver asks. That is how I prefer it. I realize others don't and thats fine.

I prefer not to know who my SS is and will not tell who I was the SS for unless the receiver asks. That is how I prefer it. I realize others don't and thats fine.

I think you misunderstood. To keep track, a list is displayed, and updated regularly, with who has received a gift and who has sent out their gift. It doesn't try to match up anyone.

Last year when I took over the secret santa I posted a list of all the people involved and put sent / received next to them so we could keep track of it all.

Dan

Half of my shopping is done for my secret santa. Hope thing enjoy the box'o bonaza!

I think you misunderstood. To keep track, a list is displayed, and updated regularly, with who has received a gift and who has sent out their gift. It doesn't try to match up anyone.
That makes a lot of sense. It is a good idea.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Thanks

Gift Received! :D When I got into work today, a triangular Priority Mail container from JonRocket with a "TRF Secret Santa Gift" sticker was waiting on my desk. Yippee! :D

Now comes the hard part -- waiting a whole month before I open it. :hmpf:

My gift came in today. fighting the urge to open it. had father put it wher I can't get it. unless we are allowed to open it?

Ok my laptop with my email on it went down and is in the shop. They told me the data is fine but I need My secret santa victims name and address sent to me again, because I am not sure when I will get my lappy back.
Thanks
Sorry for the trouble.

Can't you go to a library or some other place to check your email on some other computer?

Can't you go to a library or some other place to check your email on some other computer?
No I cannot. I use outlook for mail and the messages are not stored on the server. I an access them from a backup pc though but only the newly sent mail.

EZI will work on an H123. not a high flight, but enough to cert.
Good luck
Mark T NAR27793 L2

Ok - I just placed my SS order (running a little behind this year!).

I've also received my order which came via mail today. It served as an instant reminder. (I've been in the Carribean for the past 2 weeks on vacation. ;) )

I received my Secret Santa gift on Wednesday! Wow that was fast!
I ordered 2 of the 3 parts of my recipient's gift this morning. I'll have to print and send some more stuff once one of the orders arrives. Should still get there by Christmas.

Well I wrapped my Secret Santa gift this morning and Miss Riley dropped it off at the Post Office.
Its on its way! :)

Gift recieved :)

Now comes the difficulty of waiting almost a month to open it...

Mine will go out Monday. I'm too lazy to get up early enough to get it to the P.O. tomorrow.

Back