2nd Annual TRF Secret Santa!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i waited for bowhunter to post, because i know he'd **** his pants when he saw the present. hehehe. i'd wait until they post what they got to let them know...

He's posted.
So...
Wickball, hope the Acme flies as true as it looks.
Well, maybe little straighter.
And hope the baffle kit is a welcom addition.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Greg

BrianC, I was your SS!

I'm glad you enjoyed your gift, Merry Christmas!

Hey Nate-

I'll give you four to choose from-

Social Distortion
The Reverend Horton Heat
Hot Like A Robot
They Might Be Giants

Okay, so the last one really isn't punk...but a darned good listen!

Who do I get to thank for my Fliskits Cougar 660? Sleek little kit! The only thing holding me back from building it RIGHT NOW is that I can use it for the EMRR 2006 Challenge!

Swingwing enjoy your Lighting Strike. It is a great 3 18mm cluster. I am not sure if I put it this kit but it flies the best with 3C motors. It will go on 3B but not to high and stops the heart wait for the ejection.

Enjoy and MERRY CHIRSTMAS

Tom
Rockethead Rockets

Don't tell, but I opened mine yesterday! I was lucky enough to score a Squirrel Works Tuber. Nice kit. Looks like we may be carrying SW kits in the future!

Thanks a lot SS.

John Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

I was very surprised to find a Fliskits PayLord in my SS box from Fliskits, along with a complimentary pack of parachutes from Jim F. himself.

Thanks, my personal SS. I really love clusters, don't have the kit already, and love payloads as well. Great choice!

Thanks again. Took me awhile to post as we had church this morning, then family events this afternoon.

Clive

Originally posted by r1dermon
i waited for bowhunter to post, because i know he'd **** his pants when he saw the present. hehehe. i'd wait until they post what they got to let them know...

Boy did I!!!!!!!! Im still holding it:D Thank you so much

11Bravo, Thanks a lot for the ACME, I have wanted this kit for some time now.
Happy Holidays to you,
wick

Originally posted by Rocket Guy 1317
I got a Flis Kit Triskelion from my SS person. Thanks to who ever got me.

That would be me....... I look forward to seeing pics of your build!!!!!

Thanks to Strudleman my Secret Santa. I opened my package from Flis Kits, last present under our tree and find a Flis Kits Drake Kit and the 3 parachute gift from Jim Flis. This is a cool looking rocket.

And, to 11Bravo, I hope you like building and flying you Secret Santa gift that I sent.

This has been fun, I will participate again next year.

Originally posted by efenton
snip....And, to 11Bravo, I hope you like building and flying you Secret Santa gift that I sent...snip

I believe I will.
Thank you very much.
Have a smashing day!

Greg

Originally posted by UncMikesRktShk
I would like to thank my SS for the parts to build a 24mm Deuces Wild. I only had one winter project going (SLS Laser-X) and now I will shortly have 2.

Thanks again it was a perfect gift:)
You're welcome! I wasn't quite sure what to get vendor but....
Thanks to my SS again- I think I know who you are

Originally posted by Cummins
well I received a clone Estes Pegasus. It looks cool.
Thanks SS

That was from me.... I hope you like it.

I included a pre-Damon Estes parachute kit (the one with the rocket logo) from my stash.

If you have any problems with the decals, PM me, and I'll print another set.

Originally posted by buzz
My package has Fliskits on it, deuce's wild, deuce's wild,
deuce's wild, deuce's wild, DEUCE'S WILD! YES!:D

I also got a BT-60 baffle and a UFFO kit.

Thank You! Secret Santa!:)

Your very welcome Buzz, Glad you liked it.

:D I opened my package this morning and found a one of a kind estes satellite interceptor clone kit. Very nicely done, with all precut parts, decals from excelsior, and a basswood display nozzle turned by sandman. Thanks very much to my SS, I am going to enjoy building this one. Its laid out on my workbench already. :D

Originally posted by Rocketmaniac
That would be me....... I look forward to seeing pics of your build!!!!!

Thank you. Looks like a nice kit. I'll try to post pics of it once I'm done.

Originally posted by MetMan
Thanks to my Secret Santa for a Fliskits Decafeinator! Very nice.

I haven't heard from my gift-ee yet but I hope he enjoys it!

That would be me. I hope to see pictures of the decafeinator once your finished building it.

Thanks a bunch to my Secret Santa for my Fliskits Starlord. It's awesome!

Merry Christmas!

Jason

I AM A LITTLE LATE I HAD TO WORK AND HAD PEOPLE OVER BUT HERE IS WHAT I GOT 2 GREAT ESTES KITS THE BIG DAWG AND THERATTLER-7

I WOULD LIKE TO SEND A BIG THANK YOU TO MY SS

TOM

Originally posted by Donaldsrockets
I got a Fliskits ACME Spitfire, love this kit.

Thanks Santa.:D

Not a problem, I'm sure you'll have fun putting it together!! I still can't figure out they fly straight!

bmhiii

Originally posted by eugenefl
I have to give a large amount of credit to my SS. They either knew me personally via the forums or they did their homework. You see, I have this affinity for Deuces Wild! kits. I own production Deuce #11, lost a 24mm upscale Deuce, and currently own and fly a 29mm upscale Deuce! What makes this gift special - and one I wouldn't have thought of for myself - is that they supplied all of the parts for me to build a mini-Deuce! Yep, that's right - I got the laser cut mini-engine MMT, mini-Deuce cone (cute...haha), and the necessary accessories to complete my own scratchbuilt mini-Deuce! How cool is THAT?!

That Jim Flis is a little sneaky devil. He says to me via Email, "I don't believe it's a kit you already own." (Followed by an evil grin.)

Thank you Santa! This was a real throwback to my first days in rocketry as a kid. :)

This has been an incredible experience. I look forward to next year's exchange.

When I discussed this with your SS and we finally settled on that as an idea I just *knew* you'd get a kick out of it :) Your SS will be thrilled!

I was a little late opening my SS package because I was at worship this morning and then had some family obligations. :D

When it came time to open the gifts everyone wanted me to open the SS package first because they wanted to know what I had from that guy on TRF. After all, I spend a lot of time reading the latest posts!

Well ... I got a Squirrel Works Red Baron Boost Glider! This is my first Squirrel Works kit so I am pretty excited about it!

Thanks SS!

And Reed Goodwin ... I was your SS. I hope you enjoy the Dueces Wild Kit, the Baffle kit, and the Parachutes.

I got a TLP SAAB RB 05A. What a cool looking kit, I'll have fun with this one!!

Thanks Santa,

bmhiii

Latest posts

Back