Secret Santa 2013 Vendor Specials

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JonRocket.com (https://www.jonrocket.com/) will ship directly to your Secret Santa recipient and we'll send you a small surprise gift, too.

We'll also wrap your recipient's gift. (Or, I should say that Bracha will wrap it. You don't want to see what it looks like when I wrap a gift.)

Here's the fine print ...

US orders only - both the Secret Santa and the recipient must have US addresses. Include in the comments section at checkout a note saying that this is a Secret Santa order and be sure to enter the recipient's name and address in the comments.

If you wish to combine the order with something that you want (in order to qualify for our "Free Shipping on Orders Over $40" offer) please explain clearly in the comments which items of the order should be shipped to the gift recipient and which items should be shipped to you.

Finally, don't get overly excited about the surprise gift we're offering to send to you. I said it's a "small gift." :)

-- Roger

For those who have (or will) place Secret Santa orders at JonRocket.com .... THANKS!!!

If you changed the shipping address to your recipient's address, please be sure to change it back to your address if you later place an order for yourself. I don't think you want to be that generous. :)

If you plan to order your Secret Santa gift through us, you can either set the shipping address to your recipient's address or enter your recipient's address in the comments. In either case, please be sure to leave a comment so that we know that it's a Secret Santa gift.

-- Roger

One vendor makes it an easy choice. Thanks Jon!

You're welcome.

I'm not sure why more vendors didn't participate. I'm sure we weren't the only one the previous years.

-- Roger (Not Jon)

A bit late, but FlisKits has free shipping and gift wrapping if TRF SS gifts :)

Free shipping for every order over $20, in fact!

Back