What are you listening to?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soundtrack to one of my favorite musicals...and one I had the pleasure of playing one of the main characters in a few years ago at one of the local community theaters.

I'm listening to a great indie collaboration at the moment. Andrew Bird and Phoebe Bridgers singing a poem by Emily Dickinson.

Three bits that are about as entirely as different as can be......
....except they each just happen to be awesome (though admittedly for different reasons):

The first is mind-blowingly beautiful in it's own right, but I happen to have been extremely lucky to work with Tessa a bunch of times (including at this location), so it's even more special to me:

Can't add anything to say on this one....speaks for itself, and you'll likely either get it or very much not get it:

And this is just so much dang fun, how can you not love it?:

s6

Weekend jam!

1. A Little Bit Off - Five Finger Death Punch
  2. A Reason To Fight - Disturbed
  3. A Tip from You to Me - Jack White
  4. A Warrior’s Call - Volbeat
  5. About A Girl - Nirvana
  6. Ace of Spades - Motorhead
  7. Adam’s Song - Blink-182
  8. Addicted - Saving Abel
  9. A.D.I.D.A.S. - Korn
  10. Adrenaline - Zero 9:36
  11. Aenema - Tool
  12. Aerials - System Of A Down
  13. Africa - Weezer
  14. AfterLife - Five Finger Death Punch
  15. Again - Alice In Chains
  16. Ain’t My B*tch - Metallica
  17. Ain’t No Rest for the Wicked - Cage The Elephant
  18. Alive - Pearl Jam

I'm listening to my wife, talking on the phone to her sister who just bought her first house (at age 56), trying to explain the truism: NO ONE EVER makes just one trip to the hardware store to fix ANYthing. :D

Gettysburg by Iced Earth.

It is divided into three tracks/parts for the three days of the battle, with the first part focusing on the initial confederate successes, the second part on Little Round Top, and the third part on Pickett's Charge. All together, almost 32 minutes long.

One of the finest pieces of music I know.

Back