Dad Jokes...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jr. skeeter comes home from his first flight.
Dad: Hi Junior, how was it.
Jr.: Oh, it was great dad! At first I was a little nervous but then everybody stood up, started yelling and wildly clapping for me.

Saw on FB:
I biked to the liquor store and picked up a bottle of whiskey.
But then I brilliantly concluded that if I biked home I might fall and break the bottle.
So I drank the whole bottle right outside the store.
Turns out I was right because I fell seven times on the way home!

A chap is fishing and hooks a salmon, he reels it in and is just going to kill it for his dinner when the salmon looks at him and says
"Hey mate, don't kill me, I'm only a baby, I haven't swum the 7 seas yet, give me a chance pal"
The man looks at the salmon "Hey, you can talk"? "Course I can, go on put me back, there's much bigger fish under the bridge". "All right", says the man, "I'll put you back, what's your name?ā€ "Rusty" says the salmon, "And yours?" "My name's Dave"
He puts the fish back in the water & resolves to say nothing to anyone, for fear that he'll become a laughing stock.
10 years later he's fishing in the same spot & he hooks a monster. It takes him 2 hours to land it. He looks at it & pictures it on his dinner plate. Just then the salmon opens one eye & looks at him "Dave, is that you"?
"Rusty, I don't believe it, it must be 10 years since I let you go, what have you been doing"?
"Well Dave, I've had a fantastic time, I've swum the 7 seas & all the oceans. In fact, I've just come across the Atlantic, but I was really disturbed".
"Why's that Rusty"?
"Well, I was half way across & a voice told me to swim deeper, so I did, deeper & deeper & I found this huge shipwreck. I counted 4 funnels, it felt like death so I had to leave".
"Wow Rusty, that was the Titanic it sank & almost all on board were drowned."
"Ah, I knew it, in fact, I was so upset I had to sit down & write a poem about it" said Rusty.
"A poem, don't talk daft, you're just a fish, how can you write a poem, that's rubbish."
"No Dave, really, it's available in all bookshops now."
"Ok" says Dave, "so what's it called then?"
"Salmon Rustyā€™s Titanic Verses.ā€

Back