Wildman's Black Saturday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap. That is awesome...

EDIT: I am talking to the wildman, not you, Mr Pantherjon...

You're a funny one!:tongue:

Hmmmm, higher then an L at 90% off:eyepop:

Thrifty mode engaged to save up!LOL

I will have a certain type of motor on sale that is a higher impulse than L that will be 90% off retail Price.
And yes Kevin it is round :)

:eyepop: :jaw:

Man I need to get on that

Please say H399's no Hazmat and 39.9 percent off... :rofl:

Sorry I am not answering the phone this weekend.
Yesterday was set up for Midwest Power and the launch starts today, so I will be out in a corn field for the next 3 days.
There will be specials for Wildman Club members only.
Wildman E-mail subscribers will be the first to know whats on sale.
Teaser for the day
I will have a certain type of motor on sale that is a higher impulse than L that will be 90% off retail Price.
And yes Kevin it is round :)

OK, I *GOTTA* ask...

If a certain L2 certed individual wanted to take advantage of this incredible discount on a "higher impulse than L" motor, could it be considered buying an L3 "cert motor"?

M1830 C*?
M2250 C*?

:grin:

Last edited:
OK, I *GOTTA* ask...

If a certain L2 certed individual wanted to take advantage of this incredible discount on a "higher impulse than L" motor, could it be considered buying an L3 "cert motor"?

That's what I'm banking on... It would be bad business to do otherwise... I would think the motor mfg would even approve that to ensure people who really drop some $$ on our hobby sticks with (or switches to) their higher impulse stuff.

I well get to it and extend my membership. I can not afford to miss this sale.

:eyepop: :jaw:

Man I need to get on that

I'll be watching for that too.

I really want a Proline 8" V2... If the stars align... details are out in time... tim's special is an appropriate match... count me in.

Maybe there will even be a "get the matching case free deal". :y: :wink: :flyingpig:

I'll be buying as level 3 cert as well...

Hey Tim - how about delivery to Red Glare?

I don't mind ordering my BS items early..... just need to know what the possibilities are!

Please say H399's no Hazmat and 39.9 percent off... :rofl:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you can't buy H's if you are a minor. You have to be physically at the launch site with your mentor, where your mentor purchases it.

Don't worry about it, you can jump on the "Wishes to Buy 30 Motors at the Black Saturday Sale but is Too Young To" train along with us Jr L1 folks.:cool:

I always get my motors from Rick, at Wildman Ct! 30 minutes from my home!! :D

OK, I *GOTTA* ask...

M1830 C*?
M2250 C*?

Knowing the answer to that question, my tongue is bleeding from biting it so hard.....

-Kevin

I'm going to have to sit this one out. I'm heading back to Japan in the spring, so I have to stop buying rockets. :(

I'll definitely be watching the sale, though! I'll have to lock up the credit cards before I log on. ;)

You are seriously killing me.
I absolutely hate that I cant buy motors online. It's the thing the crippled me at the sale last year.

That just sounds too good to be true. I remember last year you said that you were selling "a rocket kit (not estes or quest) and two Ap motors for $20." The kit was a Loc mini missile kit and 2 E motors. Not a bad deal, through your clever word play you convinced us it would be bigger. I got really excited. However I dont know how you can make "motor on sale that is a higher impulse than L that will be 90% off retail Price." into something smaller then it sounds. .Hmmm.

Again, pretty pissed that I can purchace loads this year. I might get some MPR loads if the prices are good though.
Any one of you UROC guys willing to help my buy HPR loads?

Alex

You might be closer to the truth than you ever thought possible.....ever on the face of this planet.

Truly a once in a lifetime opportunity that will never ever appear again...it's impossible.

impossible, a fluke, a time warp, doppelganger, downright righteous, monsterous happening.

90% off ....it's for real. You just have to be Level..? to buy one.

CTI O-25K makes sense... (I have to believe that the mfg is sponsoring this item)... nearly give away the motor,... but hopefully sell the case,... and hopefully sell more motors down the road. And definitely get some marketing exposure when the are launched.

You might be closer to the truth than you ever thought possible.....ever on the face of this planet.

Truly a once in a lifetime opportunity that will never ever appear again...it's impossible.

impossible, a fluke, a time warp, doppelganger, downright righteous, monsterous happening.

90% off ....it's for real. You just have to be Level..? to buy one.
Just to perfectly clear the O 25000 won't be 90% off , I don't want to miss lead any one.

Good point. I forgot it was a single use motor.

I'm going hazzard a guess and say that the motor might need a large rocket attached to it

I think the alibi goes best with the m2250. It's the only motor with a C* variant. Different propellant different processing to make the motor. It would make sense to me (and maybe no one else.) that CTI might try to kill it and move on to the new M1830 C* which uses the standard propellant formula/configuration.

The M2250 is one BA motor, but it make business sense to me to kill it.

Anything at 90% is going to be a deal.

The Largest O motor in production for $300 or a baby M motor for $30. That is truly impressive.

I can't get too excited though, I don't have any money.

I've got two Lmotors I'm trying to sell so that I could spend some money in the sales. But since I can't ship them, I am having a hard time getting locals to buy.

Teaser for the day.
The 90% off motor will not be for everybody, only a few will be able to take advantage of it.
Bonus teaser
There will be a new twist on an old favorite.
more to follow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back