Eggtimer Rocketry Annual Holiday Sale - 2023

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric has built some stuff for me and it was a good experience.
I cant describe quality but I sent Stacy a quasar and lcd in early October.. still waiting.. she (edit He, thanks bad_idea) did say she (he)was pretty busy and probably couldn't get it done by the end of October. I'm hoping before December otherwise I'll most likely end up asking her (him) to send it all back :(. I've built a few things since then and am sure I could do it myself now. Hate doing that but 2 months is reaching my limit on waiting 😞

Last edited:
I cant describe quality but I sent Stacy a quasar and lcd in early October.. still waiting.. she did say she was pretty busy and probably couldn't get it done by the end of October. I'm hoping before December otherwise I'll most likely end up asking her to send it all back :(. I've built a few things since then and am sure I could do it myself now. Hate doing that but 2 months is reaching my limit on waiting 😞
FYI, Stacy's male.

Check with the assemblers for costs and lead times before you have me ship to them. It can vary, depending on how busy they get, and of course this is not their main job so life things tend to get in the way. Expect longer lead times this time of the year... they're going to be swamped.

I definitely wasn't saying not to send things to Stacy and hope it wasnt recieved that way. Just should have simply stated he was busy and left it at that. :(. Mr. Erving's message above summed it up way better than I could have...

I paid the invoice for the Eggtimer Quark. Should I expect an email with a tracking number or will it just show up in the mail one day?

I paid the invoice for the Eggtimer Quark. Should I expect an email with a tracking number or will it just show up in the mail one day?
You'll get an email from PayPal with the shipping notice, we're somewhat behind on some items right now (including Quarks). It should be later this week.

I've had a few people ask about our backlog, we're about a day behind in sending out invoices (we generally send them out at night), and several days behind in shipping out orders. We ran out of a number of popular kits, and are working to kit them up... most of the unshipped orders have at least one of those products on them. Sit tight... we haven't forgotten about you!

Anyone out there who assembles these kits might want to post in this thread, let rocketnutz know price, timeframe, etc.

Chris, do you ship directly to an assembler? It ought to save time and shipping cost, rather than shipping to the buyer, buyer ships to assembly guy, assembly guy ships back to buyer...
Don't want to hijack the thread, but I'm interested in doing some assembly on the side. Price and lead time will depend on what you want put together, so send me a message if you're looking for someone to put your Eggtimer kits together.

Don't want to hijack the thread, but I'm interested in doing some assembly on the side. Price and lead time will depend on what you want put together, so send me a message if you're looking for someone to put your Eggtimer kits together.
I've gotten pretty good at assembling the Ion if you're looking for assembly also.

Anyone have experience good or bad with having their Eggtimer stuff built by Stacy Worley or Eric Hamilton?
Eric built mine and I just reached out to him to have him build the order I just placed. He was awesome to work with and I have been flying almost every month this year and have not lost a rocket yet.

Another order placed, thanks as always for the Holiday Special!

Am I the only one who keeps all the spare bits from their Eggtimer kits? One day I'm sure I'll need one of these.

cheers - mark

PXL_20231125_235059092.jpg

An update...

Tomorrow is the last day of the sale... if you've been sitting on the fence, or if you just picked up something this weekend and need electronics, now is the time to buy.

We are working hard to get orders shipped out, we've sent out about half of the orders already. We're starting to run out of things, but don't worry... we have plenty of parts and we'll be kitting up orders asap. The one thing that we're completely out of is the 70 cm RF modules, so if you have an order with a 70 cm product on it you may have to wait about a week or two... we have them on the way.

Again, thanks for your continued support!

Cris Erving, Eggtimer Rocketry

Back