Wildman's Black Saturday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Teaser for the day.
The 90% off motor will not be for everybody, only a few will be able to take advantage of it.
Bonus teaser
There will be a new twist on an old favorite.
more to follow
Who are the "few"?

".....WILDMANRS has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space..."

Obviously a special email filter for the few? *lol*...

I'm going to have to sit this one out. I'm heading back to Japan in the spring, so I have to stop buying rockets. :(

I'll definitely be watching the sale, though! I'll have to lock up the credit cards before I log on. ;)

Nick, I'd be happy to hold your motors for you while you're gone. Just PM me your credit card info and a list of what you want. I'll even pick them up on site for you.

:)

Nice try Andy.
How would you know a week before the sale?

Seemed worth a shot. See you in a couple of weeks anyway. Gotta get my Jart built (in the dark, still no electricity).

Teaser for the day.
The 90% off motor will not be for everybody, only a few will be able to take advantage of it.

I'll hazard a guess that those few will reside North of the Border...

90% off makes for a good start on a level 3 project. Let's hope :)

90% off an "a" is still 90% off! K's and L's would be nicer

Last edited:
daveyfire said:
I know of at least one guy who's planning to buy one
biggrin.png
(it ain't me). CJ posted the clue that is the dead giveaway...

It's a single use motor.

So, it really IS a SU motor?

Last edited:
Tim posted it is NOT the O25,000.

CJ was commenting on the above post about the O25,000 being a way CTI could sell more cases. Obviously they wouldn't sell more cases because its a single use. Read the thread.

The biggest hint is Troj saying that he biting his tongue after someone guessed it would be one of the C* loads for the 75mm 4G case.

That is 1000x more likely because why would CTi mix one type of propellant or one motor. Doesn't make sense. The M2250C* is a C* variant. The M1830C* uses the C* propellant in every other load.

It makes sense for CTI to kill the M2250 because it just doesn't make sense to produce.

Whatever it is I want one. Hopefully they tell use the criteria before the day. Hate to be disappointed by the sale only going to people who's last name starts with Q, or other unfair criteria.

That I want clarification on.

I talked to Jackie today, my membership expires the last day of November. I'm in!!!

Carry on.

CJ was commenting on the above post about the O25,000 being a way CTI could sell more cases. Obviously they wouldn't sell more cases because its a single use. Read the thread.

The biggest hint is Troj saying that he biting his tongue after someone guessed it would be one of the C* loads for the 75mm 4G case.

That is 1000x more likely because why would CTi mix one type of propellant or one motor. Doesn't make sense. The M2250C* is a C* variant. The M1830C* uses the C* propellant in every other load.

It makes sense for CTI to kill the M2250 because it just doesn't make sense to produce.

Whatever it is I want one. Hopefully they tell use the criteria before the day. Hate to be disappointed by the sale only going to people who's last name starts with Q, or other unfair criteria.

I talked to Jackie today, my membership expires the last day of November. I'm in!!!

Carry on.
That would be great, I have that hardware. Wonder if that makes me a "few" member...

That helps, but it wasn't the clue that I was thinking of. I'd better bite my tongue before I get dragged off to the secret Wildman dungeon until after the sale is over, though...

We'll just make you slave over a hot camera, until there are product pictures (to my satisfaction) of each and every component of each and every product......

Has Tim ever done something like that?

Trust me, the qualifications of the "few" is totally fair.

-Kevin

I would suspect that we will be pleasantly surprised by the items in the sale.

Carry on.

The rumor I heard during MWPX is that it's something much bigger than the M-2250.

Note the emphasis on the word rumor.

Me. :)

I hope...

OUI! And, me too......;)

I'll let you in on a secret Claude......:rolleyes: you "qualify".....
Mums the word like Reeser says. Tim, pulled me behind the motorhome and, spilled the beans. You WILL likey....no more talky.....:no:
P.S. Thanks for your help at MWP-X!

I'm just hoping there's something I can afford. Even at sale prices that's not a given, and with certain things that are going on here at the moment....

I'm just hoping there's something I can afford. Even at sale prices that's not a given, and with certain things that are going on here at the moment....

Last year, Tim had things on sale for folks at every level in the hobby. I would be surprised if the same wasn't true again, this year.

-Kevin

Has Tim ever done something like that?

Trust me, the qualifications of the "few" is totally fair.

-Kevin

If I am getting the hints correctly, they will not base the purchase of this motor on name or anything. But my guess would be the level of certification... lets hope it isn't that easy.

ALRIGHTY THEN.....

..................... NO TEASER TODAY....JUST THE FACTS JACK!

ALL AT HOBBYLINE MOTORS 40% OFF for Wildman club members. 35 for non members.

ALL AT HOBBYLINE HARDWARE 40% OFF for Wildman club members. 35 for non members.

All At rocket kits 40% blah...blah ...blah same as above. You decide if 30 bucks is worth joining. This is just the beginning.

Teaser for today....what's your favorite color of the rainbow?

That is all!!!

Not sure if my Wildman Club membership had expired...and I DON'T CARE!!! For deals like this, I just went ahead and re-upped :grin:

Not sure if my Wildman Club membership had expired...and I DON'T CARE!!! For deals like this, I just went ahead and re-upped :grin:
Trust me there will be something for almost everybody.(the reason I didn't say everybody is because you can not please everyone).
Just remember The Wildman e-mail announcement will get the first look at the sale and this year that might mean more than in the past.
I will have some limited stuff. Nothing like the computer for $99,and you get there at 4:00 am and sorry only 5 per store and there are 5000 people inline.

ALRIGHTY THEN.....

..................... NO TEASER TODAY....JUST THE FACTS JACK!

ALL AT HOBBYLINE MOTORS 40% OFF for Wildman club members. 35 for non members.

ALL AT HOBBYLINE HARDWARE 40% OFF for Wildman club members. 35 for non members.

All At rocket kits 40% blah...blah ...blah same as above. You decide if 30 bucks is worth joining. This is just the beginning.

Teaser for today....what's your favorite color of the rainbow?

That is all!!!
Jim I am going to take your keyboard away.

Trust me there will be something for almost everybody.(the reason I didn't say everybody is because you can not please everyone).
Just remember The Wildman e-mail announcement will get the first look at the sale and this year that might mean more than in the past.
I will have some limited stuff. Nothing like the computer for $99,and you get there at 4:00 am and sorry only 5 per store and there are 5000 people inline.

Nice, that makes it easier than getting gas on Long Island right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back