• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Wildman Falcon 3 (Built) - Price Drop

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cl(VII)

Chris Bender, Lab Rat
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
Up for sale is a never flown, but ready to fly (add chutes and motor) Wildman Falcon 3, kit purchased in 2018 (https://wildmanrocketry.com/products/falcon). This isn't a "normal" CF rocket, the Falcon 3 might be the pinnacle of high performance kits. Since this one was built around two specific altimeters (one of which is nearly unobtanium now) I am offering them as an optional part of the project package along with hardware, custom sleds, shockcords, etc. I am not looking to part out the altimeters unless the rocket buyer doesn't want them as they are integral to the design as space is at a serious premium. I'll throw in a bunch of set screws, eyebolts and other assorted hardware so you have extras if you drop something.

There is a lot of custom stuff obviously, and I'll include the CAD files for those parts in case the buyer decides to tweak them to fit their needs. Optionally, you can add a Featherweight tracker system also.

Please note this is a personal project that was built with the intent to fly. I spared no expense on materials (there is about $300 in epoxy alone in this project) and it is built to the absolute best of my abilities (others may have better skills, I can't help that). One kit deviation from the standard Wildman offering is that I ordered Fiberglass bulkheads as I wanted them non-conductive.

I did a build thread on this one which will probably answer all of your potential questions.: https://www.rocketryforum.com/threads/l3-attempt-lets-try-this-again.151750/

Price:
Rocket (everything shown except electronics): $375 CONUS
Rocket and Altimeters (Stratologger CF and Raven3): $525 shipped CONUS - SOLD
Rocket and Altimeters plus Featherweight Tracker and Base station (price only available with purchase of the rocket also): $700 shipped CONUS

PayPal to my personal account (not Lab Rat). Friends and family preferred, but not required. PM interest.

Pickup in DFW area can also be arranged.

20240303_205942.jpg

Attachments

• 20240303_205957.jpg
    20240303_205957.jpg
    823.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back