2023 Black Friday (and surrounding) sales and deals

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nearly all of the AMW BF2023 turkey-week orders are being picked up today via FedEx Ground. If there were out-of-stock items on your order (mostly AT), those orders should be filled in January. Someone will call you (or has called you) to find out how you'd like to handle the out-of-stock items.

JonRocket.com's sale continues today. Almost everything in our online store is marked down from our usual discount prices.

Plus .. you earn Rewards Points with each order and orders of $50 or more ship for free to US addresses. If you haven't ordered from us before, you can save an additional 5% by entering the discount code SAVE5 at checkout.

https://jonrocket.com/shop/

No, of course not. What sort of monster do you think I am? You should check.out the amazing deals in that sale. 🤣
I checked it out, and I called that one! OUTSTANDING!! Or it could have been a “loading“ screen for Windows 98 that was on a loop and never stopped. Like trying to get an order filled by them. ROTFL

DANG, look what was waiting on the porch when I got home yesterday!View attachment 617599
I had to sign for mine, I am suprised they left it without a signature. Got mine 1 day after it was shipped since Tucson is a little over a hundred miles away from AMW! My order from buy rocketmotors.com is coming on Saturday.

Last edited:
My order from AC Supply and Buy Rocket Motors arrived yesterday. Pretty darn quick!

-Bob

I was thinking the exact same thing! 😆

Here's mine (flown last year on Christmas day):
View attachment 618059
This is a good way to have fun with it. Maybe we should have a Mars Leaper decorating thread. :)

Sadly, I have another one of these plagues upon rocketeers. I'm thinking the Easter Bunny is next. Uncle Sam or Abraham Lincoln are also good possibilities. 😂

Sadly, I have another one of these plagues upon rocketeers. I'm thinking the Easter Bunny is next. Uncle Sam or Abraham Lincoln are also good possibilities. 😂
Yes! I have more of these than I care to admit (got several from Hobby Lobby on clearance for $3 and change each). 😆

I'm loving the Uncle Sam and Lincoln ideas! 😂

Estes has started its 12 Days of Christmas Sale.

Day 1 (today): 25% off apparel
Last year, one of the 12 days had Star Orbiters for $16.19 (40% off list), and with each Star Orbiter, a free pack of D12-5s and 29/24 adapters. Only took $50 to hit free shipping. Best deal of the entire 12 days, IMHO.

Last year, one of the 12 days had Star Orbiters for $16.19 (40% off list), and with each Star Orbiter, a free pack of D12-5s and 29/24 adapters. Only took $50 to hit free shipping. Best deal of the entire 12 days, IMHO.
Day 8 last year was 40% off the Patriot + a pack of free C6-5 engines.

I'd love to see that sale again, but I have a feeling they'll be mixing things up this year.

Ideally, they'll have a 30%/40%/50% off the entire site type of sale...maybe on Day 12. I need to place a large order for Estes kits soon and I'm hoping we'll get a nice sale from Estes. If not, then I may go with AC Supply.

Coupons also stacked, you could use last year's "launch" code repeatedly, and if you went over $50 before applying coupons, the free shipping stuck after applying the coupon. It made the Star Orbiters practically free, which is how I ended up with three of them. Of course I still haven't built any of them. :rolleyes:

Launch Lab Rocketry has reactivated their Black Friday sale, for today, Friday. Sucked me in for some centering rings to go with the box o' nose cones I have sitting on a shelf. Would have bought a bunch more if the rings I need were all in stock.
Thank you! Which rings were you looking for? I think only the 2.5" stuff is OOS...

Back