2023 Black Friday (and surrounding) sales and deals

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looked at LOC fb page, they will be having a Black Friday sale starting in the morning.
Just do me a favor and save me some 3" stuff! I'm too broke right now!

Where are you seeing that? All I could find was a giveaway. I also saw a post that explicitly said they don't do Black Friday sales, they allow their dealers to handle that.

The email I recieved from AMW indicates a 20% discount on motors and 13% on other inventory.

Where are you seeing that? All I could find was a giveaway. I also saw a post that explicitly said they don't do Black Friday sales, they allow their dealers to handle that.
Well, if you watch the video, they are restocking the closeout corner then. So close enough I guess
And I guess I should’ve specified, my bad

JonRocket.com's Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale starts on Thanksgiving and runs through Monday. Over 400 model rocketry products will be marked down from our already discounted prices. Orders of $50 or more ship for free to US addresses.

The sale is limited to items that are in stock and the sale prices will be updated each evening based on the remaining stock.

Strange, It did not work that way for me when I added things to the cart. Some motors were at about a 20% discount, 29mm reloads were less than that. Maybe it is different for me since I am in arizona.

Last edited:
Strange, It did not work that way for me when I added things to the cart. Some motors were at about a 20% discount, 29mm reloads were less than that. Maybe it is different for me since I am on arizona.
Same issue for me - I might try back tomorrow. I’d like to do a pretty large CTI order if it really is possible to get 30% off.

Same issue for me - I might try back tomorrow. I’d like to do a pretty large CTI order if it really is possible to get 30% off.
I looked at a few of the Cti 29mm prices on Apogeerockets.com as a comparison. The amwprox.com prices are at least 20% less. Then the BF2023 code at checkout is another 12.5%. So, 80% x 87.5% = 70%.

I went back to look at some that I ordered but not all are there anymore. Must be they sold out of a few.

I looked at a few of the Cti 29mm prices on Apogeerockets.com as a comparison. The amwprox.com prices are at least 20% less. Then the BF2023 code at checkout is another 12.5%. So, 80% x 87.5% = 70%.

I went back to look at some that I ordered but not all are there anymore. Must be they sold out of a few.
Thanks for the heads up…it does seem that AMWs CTI prices are substantially better to begin with than other online vendors and the extra 13% off brings them inline with the cost of the AeroTech BF sales for equivalent motors. Just loaded up on Pro29 and Pro38 for the next year!

If anyone just purchased a carbon fiber mini mach from wildman and ended up with 2 would you be willing to sell me one?? Pretty please..I had one in my cart and was searching for other items and now its gone from my cart and sold out again.. so bummed I may not finish my cart.. didn't realize they would sell out that quick :( :( :( should have hit buy ans then made another order later.. edit. Didn't see that there was only 9 available until I just read their specials page.. I guess I'll may need to wait again

Last edited:

I just got 3 big motors from AMW/ 75 and 98's and got the 12.5% that saved me over $500 on those three motors. Plus they are local to me so NO HAZMAT FEES! WOOOHOOO

If anyone just purchased a carbon fiber mini mach from wildman and ended up with 2 would you be willing to sell me one?? Pretty please..I had one in my cart and was searching for other items and now its gone from my cart and sold out again.. so bummed I may not finish my cart.. didn't realize they would sell out that quick :( :( :( should have hit buy ans then made another order later.. edit. Didn't see that there was only 9 available until I just read their specials page.. I guess I'll may need to wait again
You can message or call Tim. He can usually fix those things

Back