Nsl 2007

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by akpilot
I'll be driving my green Dodge Caravan, and will have a blue quickshade.

I've got a packet here in front of me at the moment and have data sheets for Gemini, Mercury/Gemini/Apollo, Apollo-Saturn V, Space Shuttle, Mercury, along with several missile ones.

Oh! Scale data? Did someone say "Scale Data"?

Green Dodge Caravan with Blue Quickshade. Got it. . . .;-)

NSL is coming up quick folks! Can't wait to get out on the road (Kathy and I *really* look forward to the road trips as they are the closest thing to a vacation in 5 years... :) )

FlisKits is working hard to get ready! We have just put our announcement up on our web site about our involvement with NSL this year.

For those of you who don't know already, FlisKits has designed the commemorative kit for NSL (we began this tradition for NSL in 2003 with the Drake kit). This years commemorative kit is the Frick-n-Frack 2-stage flying saucer kit!

The first 50 produced will contain special commemorative NSL/FlisKits/ROCI body wraps (stickers) to decorate your model up for the event. The FnF is a simple enough build that you could even build it in the hotel for launch during the event!

Additionally, FlisKits will be providing 100 event stickers and 100 stickers recognizing the hard work of ROCI in putting this event together. These stickers will be inserted into the registration packets.

I invite everyone to stop by and visit our booth to say hi and see what we have coming down the pike. We should be flying many proto types of our upcoming kits so you can see first hand what we have been up to!

Our new slogan is:

FlisKits doesn't just think "outside the box", we're REDEFINING the "box"!

Stop by and we'll show you what we mean :)

jim

Originally posted by narprez
Oh! Scale data? Did someone say "Scale Data"?

Whoa . . . not "scale" data, but full-color data cards, with pics. You think I'm crazy?;) Scale data sheets would have all NSL attendees at my van - with no room for any rockets.:D

You'll really like what I bring nonetheless . . .

Well.....bummer! Up until Friday afternoon My wife and I were coming. Yesterday my oldest daughter called and they have rescheduled their college graduation ceremonies. You guessed it....:mad:

I can't be too disappointed...She is graduating...:D:D:D

I just hate it that we are going to miss meeting all of you...I was already registered and everything!!! And almost as bad I am going to miss out on my FnF Saucer! Oh the agony!!!:D

NOOOOO! I was looking forward to meeting you! Anyhow, if you're already registered I would think you'll still get your FnF.

Gerald I, too, am a bit disappointed in not being able to meet up with you at NSL. Then again, we all know your priorities are in order - with your family coming first.

Originally posted by mperdue
Anyone wishing to order an NSL T-Shirt must do so before April 30, 2007.

Orders received on of after April 30, 2007 will be refunded. This date is the last possible date for us to submit our order and still receive the shirts in time for NSL. If you plan to attend NSL and you want the T-Shirt, please register ASAP.

Mario

Friendly reminder that today is the last day to order the NSL t-shirts. Get 'em while ya can!

-Aaron

Originally posted by akpilot
Whoa . . . not "scale" data, but full-color data cards, with pics.

Hey! Per United States Model Rocket Sporting Code rule 50.12.1, two of the elements of scale data are:

- Color pattern (documented either in writing or by photographs)
- One clear photograph, halftone, or photo-reproduction

Sounds like scale data to me (grin)!

See you in Muncie.

Originally posted by narprez

Sounds like scale data to me (grin)!

See you in Muncie.

Sounds like you got me there Bunny.

I'll make sure I put, at least, one of those away with your name on it. ;)

I'm pleased to announce that Merlin Missile Solutions will be attending NSL 2007 as both a flier and a vendor. Merlin will be there to support your HPR motor needs on Saturday and Sunday.

Mario

I'm pleased to announce that Merlin Missile Solutions will be attending NSL 2007 as both a flier and a vendor. Merlin will be there to support your HPR motor needs on Saturday and Sunday.

Mario
YESSSSSS!!!!!!

Gotta start saving up - those H's and I's are pricey!

Mario

Woo hoo!! Last I had talked to him (he lives about 10 minutes from me) he wasn't sure if he was gonna be able to make it or not. Glad to see that he is! Now, I just gotta find the money to renew my NAR membership to I can put my Expediter up on an I357...lol

Originally posted by Loopy
Now, I just gotta find the money...
Two words, man: Child Labor. They gotta start earning their keep sometime.

Originally posted by DaveCombs
Two words, man: Child Labor. They gotta start earning their keep sometime.

LOL:D That's kind of how I get some of my big projects going. I have 8 brothers and all are into rockets. So when I can't afford a project, I simply ask if they want to help pay for it. Ofcourse they help build it to make it fair, but in the end we are all pretty happy. Most of the neighborhood know us for rockets and are willing to find jobs for rocket money. LOL:D You just have to know how to work the system.:D

Count me in. Still trying to convice my parents to take me up for every day instead of only 2.

Originally posted by Lucky 94
Count me in. Still trying to convice my parents to take me up for every day instead of only 2.

your lucky, im only going on Friday

As it looks right now, I'll be making it up on Saturday for a few hours. Not planning to launch anything, but I do hope to finally meet some of you guys and definitely haunt the dealers area! :D Have to say I'm really looking forward to it!

I'm registered. This will be my first NSL and I've been told that it is cool beyond belief. Anyone up for a Friday or Saturday night beerlofting like those at NARCON?

Are there going to be night launches at NSL???
:confused:

First NSL as well.

Originally posted by Lucky 94
Are there going to be night launches at NSL???
:confused:

First NSL as well.

Beerlofting is unique in that no rockets are used to make the beers go up and no chutes are used to make them come down. There are no points awarded, but show up with a skunky beer for public consumption and you might find yourself with a new nickname.

make mine a root as well. But it looks like my dad might find himself in a form of rocketry already. ;) ;)

I have just confirmed that Wildman Rocketry will be attending as a vendor (and flier) from Friday through Sunday. Wildman's attendance insures that we will have HPR motors available on all three event days.

Mario

I have just confirmed that Wildman Rocketry will be attending as a vendor (and flier) from Friday through Sunday. Wildman's attendance insures that we will have HPR motors available on all three event days.

Just confirmed my order with Tim Lehr... Nine L1/L2 motors for delivery at NSL on Friday morning. All nine in stock!!! Now that's some HPR support!! :p

Back