Nsl 2007

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by Lucky 94
So what do I do now, just wait with anticipation till NSL?

SCRAM is holding a launch in Ft. Wayne on May 26th...you could do that.

Can't make it there and I don't get an alowance, but have saved lawn money and I have about 80 some dollars total and will be getting motors from Impluse Buys most likely.

I just this past week got the range box stickers finished for NSL. I will be sending these on to the folks at ROCI to be available at NSL (I do not know how they plan to do this so... :) )

Here is a sneek peek of how they look on *my* range box :)

First is the event sticker:

Next is the ROCI sticker as a thank you to the folks at Rocketeers of Central Indiana

(ignore the wrinkle... :p )

Does anyone know if they have fire rings/pits at the NSL camping site? I am hoping to have my sausages and my biscuit on a stick over an open flame.

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

Originally posted by Juaru
Does anyone know if they have fire rings/pits at the NSL camping site? I am hoping to have my sausages and my biscuit on a stick over an open flame.

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

Going by memory (I didn't specifically look for it) but I seem to remember a fire ring in the primitive camping area. A call to the AMA would answer if it is there and allowed for the event.

-Aaron

I would love to support this event, Who should I contact?:D
Sheri

You could also PM mperdue (Mario Perdue) on here. I'd venture that he's going to see your post and respond directly...

Originally posted by DaveCombs
You could also PM mperdue (Mario Perdue) on here. I'd venture that he's going to see your post and respond directly...

That's a pretty good guess... :)

Mario

Sent in my order to Impulse Buys today. Got motors for 5 higher power flights and have money for engines. :D :D :D

Ok, so estes is supporting NSL...what does that mean? Since they are not going to be there...will their rockets be there?

Originally posted by Rocketboy89
Ok, so estes is supporting NSL...what does that mean? Since they are not going to be there...will their rockets be there?

Estes provided significant support for our media contact project.

Mario

Well, I've known about this project for quite a while now, but I didn't want to talk about it as I wasn't sure if it was "hush-hush" or not. Not that the photo's of the build have been published on their web site I feel fine tellin' everyone :)

The Folks at SCAM (Summit City Aerospace Modelers) will have a rather interesting FlisKits UpScale ready (we all hope) to fly at NSL next week!

You can check it out here :D

If all works well, they hope to launch the following sizes:

MMX
13mm
18mm
24mm (stock kit)
29mm
38mm
54mm
75mm

I'm just twitterpated...

Gonna be a hoot! Be sure to check it out!

jim

Holy!:eek:

That is one BIG Acme! I would be 'twitterpated' too Jim!

Someone(s) better get some pictures of that beast going into the air- I can't attend..Man, that would be something to see!

Sunward won't be attending NSL 2007. Was maybe going to go, but way too busy in the shop.

I will be sending some prizes and on site vendors will be selling Sunward products. However, if there is anything specific you need, please contact the vendor in advance to make sure they have stock.

Sunward vendors on site:
Jonrocket
Wildman Rocketry

Roachwerks will be attending and....after two succesful test flight today I will be bringing my 4x18mm and 4x24mm Nike Hercules prototypes to fly!:D

Originally posted by sandman
Roachwerks will be attending and....after two succesful test flight today I will be bringing my 4x18mm and 4x24mm Nike Hercules prototypes to fly!:D
(...running to check my bank account balance...)

There is a sliver of a chance that I can go on Sunday. What I want to know is if many people will be there then. I'm sure the bulk will be on Friday and Saturday, but what about Sunday? I won't fly either because I just burned a lot of our big stuff last weekend and think it's pointless to pay for one day and only launch 4/5 smaller rockets. Even if I don't fly it would still be nice to meet some of you and watch you guys burn a little propellant.

Originally posted by Rocketry nut
There is a sliver of a chance that I can go on Sunday. What I want to know is if many people will be there then. I'm sure the bulk will be on Friday and Saturday, but what about Sunday? I won't fly either because I just burned a lot of our big stuff last weekend and think it's pointless to pay for one day and only launch 4/5 smaller rockets. Even if I don't fly it would still be nice to meet some of you and watch you guys burn a little propellant.

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday.

Tom C.

I'm there Thurs. nite (hotel), Friday, and pulling out Saturday evening gents (possibly after the dinner).

I figured it was pay to stay one more night (Saturday night) or use that same money to buy some rocketry stuff? Hmmmmmm.....

Latest posts

Back