NEW upgraded 1/48 SatV kit, lots of resin parts!!FREE upgrade on kit thru 7-8-07

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheri

Reaction score
Hello,
I have added numerous resin detailed parts to upgrade my 1/48 SATV kit!!!
This upgrade is free to all kits purchased through 7-8-07!!!!!!!
If you have already purchased the kit and would like the resin upgrades, please email or pm me for details.
Details on my website
https://www.cjsaviation.com
DSCF5650.JPG

DSCF5662.JPG

DSCF5661.JPG

DSCF5656.JPG

DSCF5657.JPG

DSCF5655.JPG

The decals have also been upgraded to silkscreen and also additional markings added, all know markings for booster and capsule are included. Also includes an 11 page highly detailed placement instruction booklet!!!
DSCF5669.JPG

DSCF5667.JPG

Those resin pieces look spectacular Sheri! So, how much more do those 'enhanced' resin parts bump up the price of the SAT-V after 7-8-07? Or is it an option? Not that I am in the position to get one, but doesn't hurt to dream :)

Those resin pieces look spectacular Sheri! So, how much more do those 'enhanced' resin parts bump up the price of the SAT-V after 7-8-07? Or is it an option? Not that I am in the position to get one, but doesn't hurt to dream :)

It's a lot of resin for these pieces, it bumps up the price $80 after 7-8-07.
Thanks

Upgrade Special ends tomorrow!! Thanks to those who placed an order!!!
Sheri:D

Todays the last day to take advantage of the free upgrade!!! Price increase goes into effect tomorrow!!

Are any (or all?) of these resin parts available for purchase seperately? I started work on a 7.6" diameter Saturn V years ago....and shelved the project...partly because I wasn't sure how to make some of these parts (like the fin fairings).

Are any (or all?) of these resin parts available for purchase seperately? I started work on a 7.6" diameter Saturn V years ago....and shelved the project...partly because I wasn't sure how to make some of these parts (like the fin fairings).

Pm me the parts you need and maybe I can help out.

Thanks
Sheri

Sheri, I've been curious. The prebuilt 1/48 SatVs over at spacetoys.com - are they made from your kits? If they are, do you know (and can you say) who it is that builds them? They look great. They're out of my league price wise (and I'd prefer to build my own one day), but I admire the skill and am interested in knowing who the artisan is. :)

Sheri, I've been curious. The prebuilt 1/48 SatVs over at spacetoys.com - are they made from your kits? If they are, do you know (and can you say) who it is that builds them? They look great. They're out of my league price wise (and I'd prefer to build my own one day), but I admire the skill and am interested in knowing who the artisan is. :)

Spacetoys does carry my kits but only as kits, the $5,000 ones that are already built are made from another company for static display only, but I do sell quite a few to static modelers, especially with the new resin upgrades make it a good deal to just build your own!!!

Sheri

Latest posts

Back