• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sirius Rocketry 1/64 Saturn V HPR Kit plus Extras

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBoilermaker

Reaction score
I originally purchased this rocket in 2007 for potential use as a static model (I am not HPR certified), but it is overkill (designed for high power flight). Life got in the way in the intervening years, but it has been stored since new in climate-controlled, smoke-free conditions and everything is complete, unstarted, and as it was originally received. I have pretty much every other Saturn V available (model rockets and static scale models) and this will likely never be built by me.

This kit has a resin S-II/S-IVB Interstage shroud, CSM, detail parts, and batted engines, but vacform wraps for everything else (NO resin wraps).

In addition to the base SR S-0002 kit, I am including an additional Sirius Rocketry 1/64 Apollo CM Boost Protect Cover/LES kit as well as a one-off set of Rick Sternbach's highly detailed Saturn V decals (Space Model Systems), re-scaled by Rick to 1/64 and printed on ALPS. Due to limitations with his printer at the time, the white underlayment for some decals is misaligned, but all decals are technically usable as-is when applied over existing white areas and with some additional care required to create a white underlayment when applying over a non-white background (e.g. fin markings, black/silver areas).

I will ship the rocket in its original box (pictured), but could also separate and ship the more fragile parts (e.g. wraps, decals, small resin parts) via a separate package if required (full kit is quite heavy and requires somewhat tight packing).

Asking price is $600 shipped to anywhere in the 48 contiguous United States. Payment via Paypal Goods & Services only.

Please PM me if interested, or if additional photos and information are desired.

-Mike

Attachments

• SSaturn1.jpg
    SSaturn1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • SSaturn2.jpg
    SSaturn2.jpg
    1,019.9 KB · Views: 1
  • SSaturn3.jpg
    SSaturn3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Oh, damn.

These are supposed to be amazing kits. I just can't justify spending that kind of money, right now.

-Kevin

C’mon Kev, just sell a few of those old computers to the scrappers for the gold and you’ll be rolling in dough in no time… ;) :rolleyes:

Someone got a nice deal, last one of these up for auction was bid to $1,130!

Someone got a nice deal, last one of these up for auction was bid to $1,130!
Those are different kits: Sirius Rocketry (1:64) vs. Sheris Rockets (1:48).
Both are cool, both are big, both are OOP.
The latter one is bigger, rarer, and about 2x more expensive on the secondary market.
1692035106731.png

a

Back