• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sirius 1/64 Saturn V

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bravo52

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Sirius 1/64 Saturn V kit for sale.

$ 400 (plus shipping)

The model is un-started and was purchased new in 2010. It has all the resin and vacuum formed parts in the original packaging. The kit was opened and inspected. It even still has the black cloth tape Sirius used to attach the plywood centering ring to the main body tube for packaging!

The packaging is large (50 x 10 x 10 in) and weighs 13.4 lbs ready to ship. The model is coming from New Mexico (87109) and best guess on max shipping is about $90 (to the east coast).

SSV.JPG

Last edited:
Dang. I want this, but cannot commit right now. I need to wait to see what something else costs me, first.

If this doesn't sell over the next week, ping me and I may well be able to take it off your hands. But, if someone else swoops in with the cash, sell it to them.

-Kevin

Someone got a deal, when last available they retailed for $500. One recently sold on eBay for $1100.

Back