My Deep Space Fantasy Model--Finally!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received #24 today - awesome job!

I have only one question: How high does it go on a C6-3? You know, approximately;"best-guess";etc.;etc.;et al

Originally posted by Fore Check
Just received #24 today - awesome job!

I have only one question: How high does it go on a C6-3? You know, approximately;"best-guess";etc.;etc.;et al

Wow! Glad it got there so fast! I am terrible with estimaitng altitudes but I would GUESS maybe 500-600 feet.

Originally posted by jpasqual
I hope mines one of those bagged kits - I can't wait to start building

I can't wait for you to start building it! Actually yours is not in THAT picture. That was 1-15, yours is #21. It went out Saturday and they said 4-10 days for international. Since Canada is the closest "international" I would think you should get it by the end of the week.;)

Got mine today! #11

Scott, all I can say is this is an incredible kit. The packaging and delivery of the kit was first class. Thanks!

Now I have a problem! It's my first numbered kit. Do I build or save? I'm more of a build'em and fly'em person rather than a collector, but #11, it's a tough call.

... Bill

Got mine today Scott. Excellent condition. *phew* The USPS has been rough on some packages lately.

I think I'll just set them on my bench for a few days and look at at em while I finish up some other projects. :D

Originally posted by rkt2k1
Got mine today! #11

Scott, all I can say is this is an incredible kit. The packaging and delivery of the kit was first class. Thanks!

Now I have a problem! It's my first numbered kit. Do I build or save? I'm more of a build'em and fly'em person rather than a collector, but #11, it's a tough call.

... Bill

Hey,
A little bit of liquid paper and it will no longer be a numbered kit! Or, wait till I get over 50 then get another one. They won't be numbered after that!

but #11, it's a tough call.

I hear ya. I got #4 ! (I payed within minutes of notice!) I'm unsure if I want to open it. These may not be sold ever again! And they're not available in stores.

It was packed excellent in big bubble wrap. It's a cool lookin' kit, with things not normally seen in rocket kits - light kit, cast resign parts, CD-ROM, Kevlar and shock cord...

If I open it, it'll may end up being my winter kit, because I'd want to detail it highly!

Thanks, Scott - you did well (and fast!)

Pat

Originally posted by rokitflite
Wow! Glad it got there so fast! I am terrible with estimaitng altitudes but I would GUESS maybe 500-600 feet.

I'll just repost this Rhys:D

Imagine the scene:

11:15am, you're sound asleep dreaming of *naked* mud wresting with Katie Holmes..

Theres a knock on the door and you see a big red van outside.. The bored, p***** off looking man shoves a big box into your arms, tells u sign his electronic gadget, and buggers off quicker than u can open an eye.

You notice the parcel has come from the US.

My Odyssey arrived this morning. :D Kit is looking very nice with lots of parts..

How ever... This picture looks bigger than 3 feet!!

Rhys

THAT was fast!!!

Did everything arrive undamaged?

The model in the picture WAS resting on a 12" ruler;)

Great news Rhys. Looks lovely in the pic.;)
Can't wait 'till the weekend to see it for real

Hi Scott and Bladespin,

Yes, everything arrived totally undamaged..

Only time will tell how big it is ;)

Rhys

Thanks Scott - Can't wait to get it in the mail - Can't wait to start building her - Can't wait to fly her - Can't you tell -I'm all excited - I just love things when they ryhme so well

Originally posted by Fore Check
I'm just glad he said "Katie" and not "John." :eek:

You do realize you're dating yourself there, half the people on this forum probably don't know who John Holmes is.

I got my Odyssey the other day. I'm taking it with me to Rosarito, Mexico to build whilst on vacation. :D :D :D

Quick delivery is the word!

Odyssey #s 25 & 26 arrived safe and sound here in San Diego, CA on Wednesday, the 3rd.

Gee, look at all the parts! I'm not even including the lighting kits.

Very, very, nice.

I got mine today. It's # 27 and it's going to get built.

The only unopened kits in my "collection" are the ones I haven't got around to yet.

It arrived in perfect condition. :) There sure are a lot of parts! :D

This is going to be a fun kit.

Thanks, Scott.... It would have been easy to just make one for yourself, but to kit it and put all the details on it... priceless!

Originally posted by jpasqual
Thanks Scott - Can't wait to get it in the mail - Can't wait to start building her - Can't wait to fly her - Can't you tell -I'm all excited - I just love things when they ryhme so well

I am amazed that the ones sent to the UK got there before yours did!!! They were sent at the same time! :rolleyes:

eck15.gif
eck15.gif
eck15.gif
eck15.gif
eck15.gif
eck15.gif

I appreciate the humor, but that might be a bit inappropriate for our younger viewers.

Would you mind deleting it, please?

(Edit) Thank you sir!

Back