How's Out of Business/Production?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still here! I simply don't have a website. You obviously have SOME contact info for me because I got an email from you a couple of days ago!

True but I meant on the EMRR archive page. I have an idea:

Create a THREAD on TRF and send me the link the thread, then people can go there, read and ask for information. Ta-da, instant webpage.

Nick

Still unknown? Anyone, anyone?

Advanced Rocketry Corporation - DEAD WEDSITE LINK New one?
Anchor Parachutes - Just quiet, website is up
Covert Recovery Systems - Dead contact links
Maine Model and High Power Rockets - No contact info
Maximum Thrust Rocketry - Dead website
Rocket Pad - Still selling? On ebay?
RocketChutes - No contact info
Skyward Electronics - Any contact information?

Moving to OOP for sure on 1/1:
Cycline3 - Say on pause, but me thinks its over
D.M.B. Rocketry - Dead Website – Note will be placed to see Sunward
Nordic Rocketry - Calling them OOP this year
Schoolyard Rockets - Just quiet for YEARS!
True Modeler - Just really, really quite for years!
Pyramid Rockets – Going out of Business
Unique Rocketry - No contact information

Still in business:
Alien Enterprises – E-Mail Catalog only
BoRocks Rocketry – via TRF (would be nice to have contact info on EMRR*)
Orbital Engineering Ltd – New website coming soon
Point 39 Productions - I think he's done making rocket vids
Rokitflite – via TRF/YORF (would be nice to have contact info on EMRR*)
Shecter Rockets – Still there
VooDoo Digital Productions – reviews coming from one TRF’er

* Create a THREAD on TRF and send me the link the thread, then people can go there, read and ask for information. Just an idea.

True Modeler's Rocket Kits is definitely NOT dead or OOP. We just don't advertise since it is a small operation. Mark is currently putting together another run of Jupiter-C and Aries kits. All the other kits are in stock. There are also 2 or 3 new kits that will be announced in a month or so.

Nordic Rocketry has been out of business for over 5 years.

Still unknown? Anyone, anyone?

Advanced Rocketry Corporation - DEAD WEDSITE LINK New one?
Anchor Parachutes - Just quiet, website is up
Covert Recovery Systems - Dead contact links
Maine Model and High Power Rockets - No contact info
Maximum Thrust Rocketry - Dead website
Rocket Pad - Still selling? On ebay?
RocketChutes - No contact info
Skyward Electronics - Any contact information?

Moving to OOP for sure on 1/1:
Cycline3 - Say on pause, but me thinks its over
D.M.B. Rocketry - Dead Website – Note will be placed to see Sunward
Nordic Rocketry - Calling them OOP this year
Schoolyard Rockets - Just quiet for YEARS!
True Modeler - Just really, really quite for years!
Pyramid Rockets – Going out of Business
Unique Rocketry - No contact information

Still in business:
Alien Enterprises – E-Mail Catalog only
BoRocks Rocketry – via TRF (would be nice to have contact info on EMRR*)
Orbital Engineering Ltd – New website coming soon
Point 39 Productions - I think he's done making rocket vids
Rokitflite – via TRF/YORF (would be nice to have contact info on EMRR*)
Shecter Rockets – Still there
VooDoo Digital Productions – reviews coming from one TRF’er

* Create a TREAD on TRF and send me the link the thread, then people can go there, read and ask for information. Just an idea.

DG & A?!

Maximum Thurst Rockety was bought out in 2000, by Rocket Dynamic Systems, per RDS web site. I have done business in the past with RDS and was very pleased with both the quaility and the service. However over the past six months or so, I have talked with Laurie and was promised several times that Dan would return call but never has. So I do not know situation of RDS.

Irv Schlenker

True Modeler's Rocket Kits is definitely NOT dead or OOP. We just don't advertise since it is a small operation. Mark is currently putting together another run of Jupiter-C and Aries kits. All the other kits are in stock. There are also 2 or 3 new kits that will be announced in a month or so.

Nordic Rocketry has been out of business for over 5 years.

Thanks, got it.

What, we can talk about tanks and tires on TRF now? :confused:

Ouch! I made a slip... that's funny! I've been have a bad tread from the beginning you know... look at the title. It was supposed to be Who's and it came out How's... oy!

Nick

The website is indeed dead. The Company however is alive and well. We are selling direct to TRF/YORF members and on ebay. We have 4 new releases scheduled for 2008 for TRF/YORF.

Hi Gerald,

Any status on the prize I won from you on TRF. On 10/13 you said a week or so and I've had no reply since, though I've sent 2 messages.

Thanks,

Steve Mashburn
Woodstock, GA

Hi Gerald,

Any status on the prize I won from you on TRF. On 10/13 you said a week or so and I've had no reply since, though I've sent 2 messages.

Thanks,

Steve Mashburn
Woodstock, GA

Absolutely Steve...now that the last of the Reavers have gone out Ill get yours headed your way. Thanks for the reminder.

I doubt Advanced Rocketry Corporation is out of production.

I went over to to Richard's house around September and purchased a kit from him. I'll see if I can get contact information from him, if I can find his phone number. Thos parallel stage kits of his are pretty darned cool!!!

Just heard from Cycline... we can expect something in '08!

Just heard from Cycline... we can expect something in '08!
Nick,

True Modeler's Rocket Kits just released two new kits. When you work on updating the manufacturer list please fix our name in it. You have it listed as True Modeler. Our company name is True Modeler's Rocket Kits. Thank you.

Nick,

True Modeler's Rocket Kits just released two new kits. When you work on updating the manufacturer list please fix our name in it. You have it listed as True Modeler. Our company name is True Modeler's Rocket Kits. Thank you.

Okay, I'll fix that in my end-of-year corrections. Look for it in January.

Thanks,
Nick

I went over to to Richard's house around September and purchased a kit from him. I'll see if I can get contact information from him, if I can find his phone number. Thos parallel stage kits of his are pretty darned cool!!!

What did you find out?

Borocks as posted.

As for DMB, first Jonrocket and then Sunward purchased the rights to the controllers and cables. ( So OOP but you wouldn't be able to publish the schematics as currently owned by Sunward)

Is Sunward selling these yet?

From this list, does anyone know the status of their production:
Essence Aerospace Technologies - oh, wait, that's me!

I still love flying my Essence Aerospace Technologies Intersteller Probe. It's definitely the coolest two stager I've ever built! Here's a photo from the review on EMRR (my model isn't quite as well-built):
eat_interstellar_probe01.jpg

I'm very proud to have participated in one of EAT's limited production runs!

Jim

Any info on ARC yet? I'd love to buy some of those parallel staged kits for my after school rockety club.

I still love flying my Essence Aerospace Technologies Intersteller Probe. It's definitely the coolest two stager I've ever built! Here's a photo from the review on EMRR (my model isn't quite as well-built):
eat_interstellar_probe01.jpg

I'm very proud to have participated in one of EAT's limited production runs!

Jim

Very cool. You were 1 of 12! I guess I should finish the Plan Pak for this kit....

... anyone want to betatest the plan pak for me?

EAT - I'm not done... I'm currently paused.

NIck

Oh, Oh! Me first! Me first! ( PLEEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEE!!!!!!!) (in excited little kid voice):D

Nick, I would be hopnor to have the privilege of doing a beta test on one of your plan paks...And basically what Lucky said! ;)

Back