Wildman Black Saturday 2013

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up most of my stuff at MDRA/Red Glare last weekend. Thanks to all !

My Dark Star and reloads showed up today! I am very impressed with the kit and can't wait to get started!

All I ordered was AT reloads. I don't need mine before Christmas, but by Jan 3rd would be Awesome since our January HP launch is the morning of the 4th!

Hoping for delivery today; one UPS truck has already stopped by, and I'm pretty certain it wasn't in there, but my mom being who she is, she refused to confirm whether or not there was a box from Wildman Rocketry, LOL.

I've heard of multiple deliveries from UPS in one day, so fingers still crossed!

Heh...
My mom is worse. She generally punishes me (if I am bad, not that I ever would be...:)) by not letting me open the box, but keeping it in plain sight...
:rofl:

Heh...
My mom is worse. She generally punishes me (if I am bad, not that I ever would be...:)) by not letting me open the box, but keeping it in plain sight...
:rofl:

Oh, I know that one!
That's gotta be the worst! :rofl:
Except my mom does it all the time! :grinch:

Not sure if mine has shipped, but UPS is so backed up here in the DFW area, even it it did, will probably sit in the local hub for a week. So my hopes are not up for getting it anytime soon due to the incompetence of UPS right now.

Well i'm guessing it was delivered today, so thank you Wildman!!!

And thank you to all the other people who make it possible!

Just a casual observation, but it seems like this years sale is going a lot smoother than previous years. I had no trouble making my order online or calling Jackie to make adjustments. I'm sure Tim is busting his a** right now, but it looks like everyone is getting stuff in a timely manner. Plus he finds time to post up here and keep us informed.
Gotta give the Wildman gang credit, they are doing an awesome job!

got my Blackhawk 38 today:D Thanks Wildman for a great sale. Merry Christmas everyone:hohoho:

fins, proline, hardware. If it was suppose to come with Kevlar, it is missing. I will call Tim.

I dont think the juniors ever came with kevlar. The one I got over the summer didnt, and it's not listed on the site as being included, rather its listed in the recommended accessories. The minis are marketed as complete kits so they do have it. The other sizes of blackhawk have it, so it would make sense that the 54 does.

Tim,

Thanks. I will call tomorrow. Mine did not come with fins. I will order a shock cord.

Well, I just not finished my 2012 3" Darkstar. Now I'm ready for when this years box comes in.

Kevin

So - how many packages sent and how many left to send? :)

We have over half done is my guess.
But I didn't count orders or packages.
Jackie hands me a stack of receipts every day and says we can do these now. So I start packing boxes and then she sneaks some more in at the bottom of the pile, thinking I won't notice. That damn stack never goes away.
I actually took yesterday off and went out shopping and cleaned up the back shop so I could get the snow plow and car back indoors and fixed the snow plow before it started snowing.

Back