Holiday sales - 2023

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering a few things I forgot about on Wednesday.........considering the I40 and H14......

And being the idiot I am, I bought a 75mm SS FSD on Wednesday and forgot hardware is on sale on Saturday. :rolleyes:

YES, I had the same interest in modifying the booster design, but did not think to ask if this is an option when placing my order. Of course, would happily pay the additional costs involved. Rocketgeek101, can I ask whether you have worked out the booster details?
I wanted to get my order in quickly to secure it, so I just went ahead and placed the order for the kit as is, but indicated in the order comments that if possible I would like to pay for increasing the fin thickness and length of the booster. Hopefully Tim can do that!

I was trying so hard not to buy anymore reloads this year but could not pass up the savings on a few reloads that I have been wanting.

Is your sale still ongoing? I just realized it opened publicly on saturday <.<

Also, I had a problem where the shopify checkout rejects my address. I've seen this happen before with Aerotech's checkout...

So I placed a propellant order on Wednesday and parts on Saturday. I realize it may take a while to get some stuff because it’s on back order but how do I know if either of my orders are going to be delayed in this manner? Not in a rush I just need to know when to keep an eye out for these goodies.

earlier in the thread is was said this was a "pre-order" sale, so I would ASSume everything is shipping 'later'
The only specific item I think I saw was that AT propellant was a late Feb-2024 estimate
you can ask for things to ship as they become available, possibly with higher shipping costs if it results in more packages coming your way.

So I placed a propellant order on Wednesday and parts on Saturday. I realize it may take a while to get some stuff because it’s on back order but how do I know if either of my orders are going to be delayed in this manner? Not in a rush I just need to know when to keep an eye out for these goodies.
i can ship when the teddy stuff shows up

Considering a few things I forgot about on Wednesday.........considering the I40 and H14......

And being the idiot I am, I bought a 75mm SS FSD on Wednesday and forgot hardware is on sale on Saturday. :rolleyes:
I think the hardware was on sale on Wednesday? I bought a 98SS FSD on Wednesday and it looked pretty deeply discounted. At least I thought! LOL!

Back