2023 Black Friday (and surrounding) sales and deals

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got a winner, that's a nice rocket! I've already got one, but I'd still be happy if I get another one.

cheers - mark
Im not upset at all its a nice looking rocket for sure..It definitely could have been something I'd rather sell or glue the nosecone on and send up with some extra ejection charge... I'd never actually do that but back in junior high one of our science class projects was model rocketry.. one of the students glued the nosecone on and the whole rocket blew up when the ejection charge went off.. it was an unrolled spiral tube and parts raining down.. another the charge never went off and it came in ballistic and buried itself in the turf so far only the fins were left broken off on the surface...

I think it will make a nice gift as-is. I did not post what I received intending for anyone to think I didn't like the free rocket. It was more that I thought it was a funny thing to include in the context of my order which was for 2 Pro Series II rockets.

Nowadays anything goes, so pink isn't really considered a "gender specific" color and can also be considered a breast cancer awareness thing, which is cool.

I got a Pink Lady fg rocket back when CW had it for $99 and yeah, while hot pink isn't really my color of choice, I thought it'd be cool to make it a Pink Panther themed rocket. :)

Mine came with a Space Twister. No stickers or ornament as in the last few years.

Space Twister.jpg

Maybe I'll donate it next year.

I just got a call from the Wildman himself, asking if he can send all my non Hazmat stuff. Received tracking info. about an hour later. Thursday will be a big day here. Fluctus flight computer, big un's, Top flite streamers, Six-10 epoxy, and a little Recon 12" drogue.

Has anyone gotten there widman black Friday orders yet? Thought I'd ask here before I bug them.. im sure they got hammered with orders
Last year all my motors came around April 28th. Purposefully did not order and CTI stuff.
This year I ordered some Kevlar harnesses and motors and asked for my harnesses to ship separately. I received those long ago but am still expecting motors to arrive sometime this spring.

Still waiting on my CF Mini Mach and some other items
I got my motors a few weeks ago. It was a nice surprise. But I did order only items that were in stock, and nothing too exotic. Maybe that had something to do with it. Some AT and a few Cesaroni motors, F thru J (for my L2 attempt).

C'mon, Wayne - Sharon is right, you know she's right....
And I agree, any HED rocket would be a good place for this device. But it's HER rocket, and you would think that she would be building it, right?
Have we mentioned how well her business is doing? Or the workload that she has?
Even with the piddley little work I can do, I'm spending hours in the office.
Nuf said.

Sadly, I have another one of these plagues upon rocketeers. I'm thinking the Easter Bunny is next. Uncle Sam or Abraham Lincoln are also good possibilities. 😂
Finally got to fly my Easter Bunny Leaper last weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_20240402_131659_kindlephoto-793861358.jpg
    IMG_20240402_131659_kindlephoto-793861358.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 0
Back