Wildman Black Saturday 2013

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They should be in there they are black check the plastic inner pack with the fins.
If they are not there please let us know and I will get them out right away.
:facepalm: I got them Tim. I hadn't unpacked them yet and I just ass-umed they were fiberglass.:facepalm:

Just got my order, really excited to start building the 4" Jart when I get home after this term wraps up (thank god!). Now I just have to finish my DarkStar kit from last year too...

Good news I found some more G10 locally and should have it Monday .
If you have not received an E-mail notification of shipping yet and need your kit by Christmas PLEASE give us a call so we can get your kit out.
Also we just received the last of our aeropack order so that won't hold any of those up.
The first AT shipment arrived today much more coming from them.
I think the first CTI shipment left Canada out today.

Picked up my order from Wildman CT at Red Glare today, so they'll be a nice box with nice orange 1.4C stickers on it for me under the tree this year :)

Thanks to Rick for the delivery, and Tim, Jackie and everyone else for the excellent prices, service and shipping!

Merry Christmas!

Got mine! Thanks for the excellent price and fast shipping! (I was told it might not be here before christmas... :))

FYI, I heard from Jackie today that they are waiting on CTI hardware, not (just) propellant, so if you took advantage of the CTI case deals, your order may be waiting for them. Get in touch with Mr. or Mrs. Wildman if you need to know.

Sully

I ordered some CTI hardware during the sale. I don't mind that my order is delayed, as it let me order some other things that I forgot. :facepalm:

I ordered some CTI hardware during the sale. I don't mind that my order is delayed, as it let me order some other things that I forgot. :facepalm:

Just got off the phone, did the same thing. Easier to explain one unexpected delivery than two.

For Black Saturday, not only did I buy a bunch of goodies from Wildman, but I also started my 2012 Black Saturday 3" Darkstar! It's been a good sale for me all the way around!

For Black Saturday, not only did I buy a bunch of goodies from Wildman, but I also started my 2012 Black Saturday 3" Darkstar! It's been a good sale for me all the way around!

Good show, Kevin! It may well prove to be your favorite rocket if it's anything like mine ;-)

Let's see...
I opened the package (no one tell!) and rewrapped one of the mini warriors for my dad. The other one remained untouched in the box...
:)

CAN'T WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS!!!

:)

Matt

Anyone have a recent UPS truck sighting? None of my stuff is for XMas presents, but I'm getting the serious shakes for 'glass dust and AP! :grin:

Every time I hear the squeal of the big brown truck's brakes, I leap from my chair to see if it's at my house :wink:

Brown truck dude came and went. I am now the proud owner of a Blackhawk 54 with avbay and 5" Jart with 98mm mount. All parts were packed well and accounted for.
Thanks Tim and Jackie!

Brown truck dude came and went. I am now the proud owner of a Blackhawk 54 with avbay and 5" Jart with 98mm mount. All parts were packed well and accounted for.
Thanks Tim and Jackie!

Excellent! Build thread(s)?

The big brown truck zoomed by the house right after I wrote the previous message...nothing today anyway :(

Another slow day here.
Sent out over 30 packages, unloaded 1 semi , received about 500 lbs of motors.
tomorrow there is over 2000lbs of motors coming, hopefully in the morning. it will take most of the day to unpack and organize them.
Then over 100 hazmat packages to send out.

It's painful to see the big brown truck stop right in front of your house, only to deliver a package to your neighbors. Still no luck!

*bites fingernails.

Alex

Just got tracking data for 25 lbs. of goodies from "A WILDMAN'S ROCKET SUPPLY". That should be a 54mm Blackhawk, Extreme Darkstar and a 4" Jart with a chunk of G10 flat stock thrown in for avbay sleds. Looks like Santa will arrive on Christmas eve!

This was my first order with Wildman so I'm new to how he does everything, but I assume when your order ships you'll get an email, correct?
Fingers crossed for delivery by Christmas, but I had a bunch of small AT motors so maybe not?:confused:

This was my first order with Wildman so I'm new to how he does everything, but I assume when your order ships you'll get an email, correct?
Fingers crossed for delivery by Christmas, but I had a bunch of small AT motors so maybe not?:confused:

Hi Nate if you placed your order on the Website its almost a lock that you will get a tracking #.
Did you note that you wanted it for Christmas ?

Just got tracking data for 25 lbs. of goodies from "A WILDMAN'S ROCKET SUPPLY". That should be a 54mm Blackhawk, Extreme Darkstar and a 4" Jart with a chunk of G10 flat stock thrown in for avbay sleds. Looks like Santa will arrive on Christmas eve!
That was one packed box, not very many peanuts in that one.

Sorry Joe some times the duplicates slip through. we have a huge pile of orders.

Don't be sorry. I get two boxes. Not just one. That's twice the fun.

By the way, if you sign up for UPS My Choice, UPS sends an email to update you. I just got one saying I get a delivery from Wildman, two from Estes, and one from Lands End, all on Friday. My second Wildman box comes on Monday. In case you're wondering about the Lands End shipment, that's rocketry related only to the extent that buying clothes for my better half (I married up) will help keep rockets flying.

Joe

Jeff if you had AT or CTI stuff in your order it hasn't gone out yet.
I am aiming for Thursday and Friday .

Thanks Tim :wink:

No worries...like I said, it's all for me and no XMas presents in the lot. And yes, there is some CTI in the order.

A big pat on the back for you, Jackie and the elves for this yearly event! Love it!

Hi Nate if you placed your order on the Website its almost a lock that you will get a tracking #.
Did you note that you wanted it for Christmas ?

I'm not sure if a desire for Christmas delivery was expressed in the order comments themselves, but my father called and asked about christmas delivery. I'm not sure exactly what the dialogue was , but he told me that he spoke with someone and asked about Christmas delivery shortly after you posted about it here on the forum. He was told it would be here before Christmas, although the Blackhawk 24 NC would be delayed (not a problem).

Thanks,
Nate

I'm not sure if a desire for Christmas delivery was expressed in the order comments themselves, but my father called and asked about christmas delivery. I'm not sure exactly what the dialogue was , but he told me that he spoke with someone and asked about Christmas delivery shortly after you posted about it here on the forum. He was told it would be here before Christmas, although the Blackhawk 24 NC would be delayed (not a problem).

Thanks,
Nate

Well my dad just spoke to Jackie, and it looks like UPS goofed and didn't send us an email, but everything (-motors) should be here by tomorrow:grin:
and that motors should be here sometime later :grin:

Thanks so much to all the people who help, both with this sale and the rest of the year!

Nate

My 4" Jart, Rocketpoxy, and (2) Nomex cloths arrived today (Thurs 12/19). Thank-you Tim and Jackie. Merry Christmas. Greg Olson

Back