Wildman Black Saturday 2013

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my package today as well! Now that I have the CTI Pro29 Starter Set, I can finally start using reloadables! Thanks again Wildman!

UPS just updated their status... now scheudled for early delivery on 12/24... 38.5 lbs of fun... I just have one kit in the order... hope I get the fins!

One of Santa's helpers in a big brown truck drop off a big box Christmas Eve lunch time.... yes children it is going to be a very good Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thanks Wildman!

For those who didn't receive your orders yet... are you on the naughty list?

So were the Darkstar Lites supposed to ship with aluminum tip nosecones ?

I ask because mine had one; not that I'm complaining or anything :p

Nate

So were the Darkstar Lites supposed to ship with aluminum tip nosecones ? I ask because mine had one; not that I'm complaining or anything :p Nate

I was wondering that too. My Shape Shifter Jr (that I got before Black Saturday) came with an aluminum tip as well, but during the sale Wildman had it listed as an upgrade...

But like Nute I'm not complaining!:grin:

One of Santa's helpers in a big brown truck drop off a big box Christmas Eve lunch time.... yes children it is going to be a very good Christmas and Happy New Year.

Thanks Wildman!

Finished my new Wildman 3 inch Shredder Sunday, the only new kit purchased during this year's BF/BS sales. Received Christmas eve and started this Friday evening between all the holiday activities.

Shredder small.jpg

The fins are what attracted me to this kit.

Shredder fins small.jpg

Will fly if Northern California every get rain.

aaaaarrgghhhh, still waiting for mine. Have to back to work soon, build time will dwindle. But UPS out here did not seem to handle the holiday season too well. I actually saw a UPS truck with a U-Haul trailer attached to add capacity.

aaaaarrgghhhh, still waiting for mine. Have to back to work soon, build time will dwindle. But UPS out here did not seem to handle the holiday season too well. I actually saw a UPS truck with a U-Haul trailer attached to add capacity.
Dave we waiting on the CTI 75 hardware.
If you want we can send out the kits now.
It will be a little more in shipping but probably not bad .
Let me know.

I'm getting close to finished on my 3" Black Darkstar....................from LAST year's BS Sale!

s6

Got my shipping notification yesterday! Wildman must have gotten some parachutes in!

Today Canada Post delivered my Mini Darkstar, DD upgrade, Aeropack Retainer and a few other items from the Black Saturday sale.
A great way to end 2013.

Thanks again Tim and Jackie.
Happy New Year to everyone on TRF

Called about my missing mini fins on Friday, received them today. Thanks Tim for the fast service.

Build Pile grew today :) , 57.3 lbs. of Wildman goodies unpacked in my garage combo order Father/Son ,

And really really thank you for taking the time to make the 2 special projects my son ordered / wife bought one for me :)

:santa-smile::santa-smile::santa-smile::santa-smile::santa-smile::santa-smile::santa-smile::santa-smile::santa-smile::santa-smile:

Thank you Wildman...

Now we have work to do, as soon as my Dad can get the heat to stay above 50*..
1558458_627271640666292_1074292089_n.jpg

1x 3in dark star, 1x 3in Competitor, 1x dark star mini
2x K. 2x J. 2x I. 3x G. 1x F. Total Ns 6420.. its going to be a fun year.

I can't wait to get my box of motors!! Even though I'm not using them for a while, patience is a struggle sometimes :p

HO HO HO!!!

Big brown truck just stopped by with tons of FG and AP! Let the BUILDS BEGIN!

Thanks Tim :wink:

Latest posts

Back