Wildman Black Saturday 2013

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AAAARRGHH!!

I have less than 12 hours to figure out whether I should join that blasted club...

OOOOH!!

Looking at dates, if the membership lasts for 1 calendar year, then it will last for 2 sales, if I buy it tomorrow....

WHY?!??!?!?

:)

Ok but what are they?
Here is another hint.
Next Wednesday there will be a special announcement that you want to make sure you get.
There is going to be something Special that's only available to WILDMAN CLUB MEMEBERS .
Ok one more hint. It was inspired by Gus

Gus is FAMOUS for multiple things! I'm pretty sure I know what the special is! Wildman brand fire extinguishers! :facepalm:

Somebody PLEASE post Wildman's infamous 'FIRECRACKER' dance!

Shows the definite need for fire extinguishers. Gatorade only can go so far.

0630 or 1830 will avoid confusion. No big deal. I was up anyway.

I have no idea what your talking about but somehow I sense this will be very worthwhile.......

Much more so if he's in a green elf suit...............

Teddy

Here Ya Go!

[video=youtube;ZFKQo3PxNDM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFKQo3PxNDM[/video]

I have no idea what your talking about but somehow I sense this will be very worthwhile.......

Much more so if he's in a green elf suit...............

Teddy

HINT:

involves Gatorade......a G-80....snowmobile .....Tim's derriere ...fire.... & dance.

Not necessarily in that order!

Edit: got beat to the punch!!! rocket powered sled & cato!!!

Oh & alot of laughing!!!@#$##@!

Here Ya Go!

[video=youtube;ZFKQo3PxNDM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFKQo3PxNDM[/video]

Thank you,,, Thank you,,, Thank you,,,,,

lol,,,lol,,,lol,,,,,,

I didn't think he had it in him,,,,,,,,

My man can MOVE,,,,,,,,lol,,,
like lighting when he thinks his ass is on fire................lol,,,lol

Teddy

The alarm went off in CA at 4:30am... it was a good run through for BLACK SATURDAY!

Technically I didnt go back to bed - never got out. Just checked the phone eMail at 4:39 .. 5:30 and then after 6 looked at TRF to confirm I hadn't missed anything.

Went to bed last night with visions of two stagers and AeroPacks dancing in my head...thanks Wild Family !

Kenny

I thought today's email was going to be an announcement, but the sale prices would go in effect on Saturday.

Will things be on sale right away after the email tonight?:confused:

From what I am seeing and hearing.....the ones that have to ask.....have expired!! I asked last week!! (in my best Homer Simpson voice DOH!!!)

Griffin, I agree. I think I did mine about this time last year so I just reupped.

I think he should change the name to the Wildman Militia or something...calling it a club is just not that Wild:wink:

How 'bout this?

The ability to create a profile on ze Wildman Site, and the ability to see when your Wildman Club membership expires?

Yeah, it can happen. Obviously not by the sale this year, but how 'bout for sometime next year?

What say ye?

Who'll buy me an M motor for making that happen? :D

-Kevin

How 'bout this?

The ability to create a profile on ze Wildman Site, and the ability to see when your Wildman Club membership expires?

Yeah, it can happen. Obviously not by the sale this year, but how 'bout for sometime next year?

What say ye?

Who'll buy me an M motor for making that happen? :D

-Kevin

Kevin, I will buy you a beverage at LDRS, but an M motor is out of my league. I do think having a standing profile on the Wildman site is a good idea. Login and it can have all of your info ready to go including the Club membership expiration.

Peanut or Plain? What flavor M&M are you thinking about? Wait, you meant an M as in impulse....

I'm starting to get really excited! I need some stuff for my Shape Shifter build, and am hoping to see a new 38mm kit available for a low price or an Eagle Claw Jr. (oh please oh please!!... dang I just gave my wallet a heart attack...)

I am planning on just some stuff like a jart and maybe a Jr Kit... Depending on what Rocketry Warehouse had the night before... Also a Dongle for my RRC3...

:)

Back