Wildman Black Saturday 2013

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kevin,

Tim told me the other day he would put a special process in place for international customers, possibly a special tel number. Any update on that?
Denis

Tim told me the other day he would put a special process in place for international customers, possibly a special tel number. Any update on that?

Phone numbers aren't my department; I have no idea about that.

-Kevin

I hope there's something that doesn't have one of those "motor mount" thingies.

:pop:

Alex

I hope there's something that doesn't have one of those "motor mount" thingies.

:pop:

Alex

Leave the "thingie" out.

Got a JR kit last year 54mm airframe, & I just built it minimum, trimmed the fins and tossed the guts. I couldn't have bought the parts for 99.00

I' just finishing one of the 99.00 kits for this years ''extravaganzar''......... part of it is "bionic"

part of it is DD.

part of it black.

part of it is between 1in & 8in

part of it is pointy.

actually 4 parts of it are pointy.

It sure is pretty & I will have a build thread Saturday to show you how to disassemble it.:dark:

Last edited:
Hmmm.... A last-minute surprise from Tim! (at this point, anything new is a last-minute surprise)

-Kevin

If we join the club after the email gets sent out (the one sent only to club members), do we still get the contents of the email?

Matt

If we join the club after the email gets sent out (the one sent only to club members), do we still get the contents of the email?

If you're not a member at the time the email is sent, a copy of the email will not be sent to you after you join.

-Kevin

join in mid summer no worries this time of year :santa-smile::santa-smile::santa-smile::santa-smile::santa-smile::santa-smile::santa-smile::santa-smile::santa-smile:

I've been racing electrons to get this done.

It's finally there.

You can now buy something that looks like this!

Screen Shot 2013-11-27 at 4.24.20 PM.png

From one angle, at least. It looks a lot better from others ;)

Okay, there's a minor system glitch (some things I couldn't test in advance). Bear with me and I'll get it fixed in a minute!

-Kevin

I haven't received email. Is this part of the glitch Trojan is working on?

Phew. Sorry about that; I'm at a loss as to what happened, or why, but it's been fixed and I see folks adding stuff to carts. :)

-Kevin

I got the email. And my club membership expired yesterday. Hmmmm.

That said, anyone can see the deals offered to club members that are JUST TODAY ONLY! Go to the wildman site and click on the "Black Wednesday" tab - there are some sweet deals to be had for sure. I'm assuming that one can join or renew today and get these deals at the same time - but that is not explained one way or the other. And Tim/Jackie are not answering the phones tonight to make it clearer (web orders only on this one). As it is for me, I'm going to let this one pass anyway - but it might be an issue of some confusion for those others out there who are contemplating joining right now in order to make the best of these deals.

Good luck everyone, hope y'all get LOTS of cool kits/bits/motors and stuff.

Back