Is everything OK at RocketMan Parachutes?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scschulte

Reaction score
Hello,

I placed and order at RocketMan in November 2022 -- it was not at all a rush order and shipment in January or even February 2023 would have been fine-- but it is 8 March 2023 now and I've not had any reply to my many eMails or attempts at telephoning. First-- I hope everything is 100% OK with Buddy and Ky-- but I am concerned as this is not like them. Any information or update here would be much appreciated. Thanks, Steve on Wednesday 8 March 2023

Hello,

I placed and order at RocketMan in November 2022 -- it was not at all a rush order and shipment in January or even February 2023 would have been fine-- but it is 8 March 2023 now and I've not had any reply to my many eMails or attempts at telephoning. First-- I hope everything is 100% OK with Buddy and Ky-- but I am concerned as this is not like them. Any information or update here would be much appreciated. Thanks, Steve on Wednesday 8 March 2023
I've also been waiting on my order. I've contacted by phone a couple times and haven't had any trouble. I was told the showtime kit was holding up my order and was offered seperate shipping. I need my parachutes soon, so I may call back and take them up on the seperate shipping offer.

I've also been waiting on my order. I've contacted by phone a couple times and haven't had any trouble. I was told the showtime kit was holding up my order and was offered seperate shipping. I need my parachutes soon, so I may call back and take them up on the seperate shipping offer.
Thanks for your fast reply and information. I have tried again today to call and it just (again) goes to voice mail. I really don't know what more to do - I've eMailed, called, left messages, checked with friends and now this Forum post… If anyone else has any information I'd be pleased to hear from you. And if I do get a reply from Buddy (or if my 50' Extreme Streamer arrives) I will post here with an UpDate. Going to use the streamer on my 5" dia Terminator-5 fiberglass rocket-- OK it's not finished yet! Thanks again, Steve on Thursday 9 March 2023

OK Buddy called me! ALL GOOD!! (Buddy has been 'up north' without any cell phone access). Buddy's back and my order will ship next week! Best news is that Buddy / Ky and the Rocketman team are doing GREAT and are filling orders for around the world!! Thanks for your call, Buddy and looking forward to placing more orders later this year!! Steve on Friday 10 March 2023

Hello,

Buddy is fairly contactable. Shipped my chute to OZ.

Still missing my order, too.Placed it before Christmas 2022. Spoke with Buddy a few months ago, He said he was awaiting some parts. Still no sign of my order/kit...

Bob

TRA 00485

I had some trouble getting my order of a jolly logic altimeter 2 from them. I think they had not updated the price because it was 10 bucks more everywhere else and once I bought it they updated the price:). It took MONTHS to get, and they weren't very good at replying to emails for awhile. I did buy a shock cord from them for my mega der red max, though, and it came on time. Great shock cord.

Still missing my order, too.Placed it before Christmas 2022. Spoke with Buddy a few months ago, He said he was awaiting some parts. Still no sign of my order/kit...

Bob

TRA 00485

Is it a rocket kit? I'm pretty sure he got his FG from Curtis in the past, so you should consider cancelling.

Products are great, communication is spotty at best.

I have found some small businesses to be lacking in how they communicate with the customer.
Perhaps it is having a lot on their plate because of how small the business is.

I have an order in and will anticipate delivery. I hope for the best and an outstanding product.

Ordered on 6/9, thought I'd contact them and ask for a status.
Buddy replied that the order was previously shipped but not handled by USPS.
The shipping label was created but not picked up?
He said he's sending a second package out later today.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Buddy & Co., I ordered a chute and two charge wells. I was shorted a charge well, and Buddy sent me TWO of them to make up for it. Great service!

Latest posts

Back