Falcon Rocketry Grand Opening Sale!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuffing or turkey?

• Stuffing

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Turkey

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

FalconRocketry

Reaction score
Falcon Rocketry is having a grand opening sale now that all products are in stock! To celebrate and mark the beginning of our journey providing high quality fiberglass rocket kits, we decided reduce prices on all items by 15%! This sale lasts from November 15-22 (Thanksgiving Day) or until supplies last. We are grateful for the support of all our customers and suppliers who have gotten us to this point, and look forward to serving your rocketry needs!

Currently we have all our kits in stock, as well as a selection of Fruity Chutes Parachutes and RocketPoxy. Our ultimate goal is to provide the High Power Rocketry community with high quality, precision machined fiberglass rocket kits, and anything you would need to build your rocket. From varying epoxies, to laminate material, hardware, and much more.

-Matthew Slater
Falcon Rocketry.png

Website here:
www.falconrocketry.com

Last edited:
Order has been placed! The Delta I got prior was excellent, so really looking forward to the Angelfire. Thanks!

The website doesn’t seem to have any details about the fiberglass tubing you use. Can you describe it and provide details on thickness and weight? Especially for the 54mm kits. And any plans on Rocksim files?

Thanks,

Tony

The website doesn’t seem to have any details about the fiberglass tubing you use. Can you describe it and provide details on thickness and weight? Especially for the 54mm kits. And any plans on Rocksim files?

Thanks,

Tony

Tony,
Thank you for letting me know about this issue! I use the same tube Madcow uses. Everything is thin wall, except for the Falcon 54. The OD of that is 2.277" and ID is 2.152". You can expect around 6 oz a foot with it. Currently I do not have plans for Rocksim files, but I can look into making those available. Open rocket files are available by request. I am still working on getting those available on my website.

Thanks,
Matthew

Back