Dad Jokes...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First dirty joke my Dad told me:

"Wanna hear a dirty joke?"
"Sure!"
"Two white horses fell in the mud. Wanna hear a dirtier joke? Three came out."

A priest, a minister and a rabbit walk into a blood bank to donate. The rabbit says, "I think I'm a Type O".

Didja hear about the blonde who tried to alphabetize her M & Ms? She almost got all of them, including the Es and Ws, but couldn't figure out where to put the 3s.

Before my grandfather passed away, I drove him to a doctors appointment. He was suffering from dementia and the periods where he wasn’t himself were getting more and more often. At the appointment the doctor told him that his kidneys were failing. He instantly said that’s not possible, that he has “adult knees”. I’m not sure I’ll ever hear a better Dad joke.

He was suffering from dementia and the periods where he wasn’t himself were getting more and more often. At the appointment the doctor told him that his kidneys were failing.

(Ouch. Poor grandpa. A couple years ago I almost died from kidney failure (ok now) and yes the body gets polluted in a couple days and the brain gets really whacked. Anything else is a better way to go...)

Latest posts

Back