Archetype Rocketry Presents...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What color of anodization would you prefer

• Clear

• Black

• Red

Results are only viewable after voting.
The inevitable question:

What would it take to get of couple of the new (smaller hole) screws for my existing cable cutters? I'm definately a fan/user of Q2G2s and that smaller hole seems like the thing to have.

Great product by the way, thanks, s6
That option is listed on the website. If you look under the accessories drop down list, you will see an option for Screw Caps [Q2G2]. That will include 3 screw caps of the smaller hole size.

Ok here it goes!

First person to reply to this post with your top three favorite rockets (real or kits/scratch built) will get a 2-Pack Cable Cutter for $20! (+$5 shipping)

Who wants it!?

Madcow Cowabunga
Estes Big Bertha
Madcow Lil goblin

Edit: The guy above posted but didn't answer the question. Who gets it?

Last edited:
Hmm... Paypal shows only two more Redundancy Packs for $30. Are you gonna wait any longer to order? :) Good luck!

All $30 Redundancy Packs have been sold out, but to continue the Black Friday spirit, they are still on sale, but now for $35. There are no quantity limits on this price, but the sale will end late tonight. Again, thank you to all who have ordered.

Lets bring in some more posts, so the next person to respond with their three favorite commercial motors (brand and motor name) will be the next recipient of a half off Redundancy Pack!

Just ordered 2 three packs of Q2G2 caps. AND donated another $5 to the USPS :lol:

I'll pre-answer the next question

Stratologger
Missile Works RRC
Adept 22

And the next question!!

Rocketry Warehouse
Sub Lime
Broken Arrow
Formula 98

:wink::wink::rofl:

Just ordered 2 three packs of Q2G2 caps. AND donated another $5 to the USPS :lol:

I'll pre-answer the next question

Stratologger
Missile Works RRC
Adept 22

And the next question!!

Rocketry Warehouse
Sub Lime
Broken Arrow
Formula 98

:wink::wink::rofl:
Hahahaha! Since you make me laugh and are a wonderful customer, dont worry about your donation. I will take care of it ;)

But now I have to think of other questions... :confused:

Round 3:

Name three rockets that would be perfect for use with the Archetype Rocketry Cable Cutter.
Want free shipping? post a photo of one that you own (must be a photo you took yourself).

To change it up, this will be for the first TWO repliers.

(Thank you Jeff for the question :))

My High schools Minimum Diameter rocket

My scratch built size Matters

and I would convert my Kraken to DD

463178_3521321845409_1642961940_2906825_1906775533_o.jpg

Size Matters K454 2 copy.jpg

KK Skid.jpg

Mad cow patriot
Estes big daddy
Atertech mustang

This is my boy with his scratch built 38mm

ForumRunner_20121123_141910.jpg

Bryce, I apologize that I had not mentioned this in the above post, but I would prefer it if these were folks who had not won previously. You are quick on the draw, and if I dont get any other responders, than I will give you the deal, but for right now, I am going to keep the board open for others. Thanks.

Round 3:

Name three rockets that would be perfect for use with the Archetype Rocketry Cable Cutter.
Want free shipping? post a photo of one that you own (must be a photo you took yourself).

To change it up, this will be for the first TWO repliers.

(Thank you Jeff for the question :))

Formula 38
my scratch 38mm minimum diameter
LOC Minie Magg, pic below

image.jpg

Last 50% round of Black Friday!

What to post: I'm looking for TWO people to post a realistic item that they would like to see be offered by Archetype Rocketry in the future. Can be a new creative product, an upgrade/accessory for Cable Cutters, or anything of the like.

This will be subjective (slightly), since replies like (nosecones! or parachutes! etc will not be accepted). Probably the most challenging question of the day, so just know that a better answer will win over one that is fast. The timer will end at midnight (EDT) so think about your answers and have them submitted within two hours. Get your thinking caps on!

Last 50% round of Black Friday!

What to post: I'm looking for TWO people to post a realistic item that they would like to see be offered by Archetype Rocketry in the future. Can be a new creative product, an upgrade/accessory for Cable Cutters, or anything of the like.

This will be subjective (slightly), since replies like (nosecones! or parachutes! etc will not be accepted). Probably the most challenging question of the day, so just know that a better answer will win over one that is fast. The timer will end at midnight (EDT) so think about your answers and have them submitted within two hours. Get your thinking caps on!

I guess a "bolt cutter" version of the cable cutter. Or maybe a hobby level "Marmon clamp" that could be used for staging. Sorry, that may be two separate new products...

Ejection canister baffle. No heat no need for the burrito.

TA

Funny, those two items have been on my lineup. I made a baffle and did testing but it wasnt up to my standards. I may have to hit the drawing board again on that one.

Oohh ... hmm ... I wouldnt mind seeing a pyro released spring loaded latch system that could be fitted to a bulkhead and accept a pin from outside the main body tube that connects a booster engine. The latch would secure the booster whilst in flight, and then using the spring, push the pin, and booster, out and away from the rocket when the pyro activated.

Back