Wildman Rocketry and Missileworks

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firemanup

Reaction score
Just a quick shoutout to Wildman Rocketry and Missileworks, i got out of this hobby in 2006 instead of dealing with the ATF bull.

Having come back into the hobby in April 2020 I have revisited many of the same vendors i used years ago, and since that time ive made 48 orders through Wildman Rocketry and over half a dozen through Missileworks, and EVERY single time products have been shipped and delivered as promised, promptly, and without error.

Cant say that much for some of the other old vendors I’ve tried again since coming back unfortunately.

Good vendors/businesses who’s names can stand the test of time without needing to be changed even once.

Looking forward to new relationships as well. Featherweight, Binder Design, and SBR have all treated me great since ive been back.

Last edited:
I can't agree with you more, Jason. Tim and Jackie have done right by me every order I've made. MissileWorks, has been my first electronics I ever bought and still use them to this day. Raven, my second flight computer I ever bought and Adrian is great; I now own 2 of them (old and new). Lastly is LOC Precision; they were my first HPR right I ever owned (Caliber ISP in 1993) and still buy from them even though I have mostly migrated to fiberglass. They always are willing to do anything custom or take any stock kit and modify it to my liking, all without adding barely any time to the order.

We have a niche and tough hobby to be in and those that really shine through, put in a lot of blood sweat and tears to make it all happen for our hobby.

Can't thank them all more.

Oh, and then there is Aerotech. Can't say anything more about Gary. Without AT and Gary, our hobby likely wouldn't exist because no one would be producing motors. All the other early motor MFG's went defunct or closed up. AT as stood the test of time.

I do miss Vulcan and Energon though. The Vulcan K500 and L750 were badass as was the Energon L1100.

Back