CURSE YOU TIM!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yoehahn

Reaction score
So i decided to browse the wildman website...

looking...

looking...

That blackhawk 38 looks pretty nice...
*add to cart*

ok im ready to check out now!
but what about the parachute for that thing....?

all in all Wildman cost me another $230 today :eyepop: :rolleyes: but now i have some more kits to build.

some tubing and parts... forgot about the blasted parachute to. guess i gotta go back :blush:

So i decided to browse the wildman website...

looking...

looking...

That blackhawk 38 looks pretty nice...
*add to cart*

ok im ready to check out now!
but what about the parachute for that thing....?

all in all Wildman cost me another $230 today :eyepop: :rolleyes: but now i have some more kits to build.

Ordered the 29mm yesterday! :D

I was thinking about the 29 but i already have "Sarabi" my 29MD
and i dont like paying hazmat, so i just wait for launches. or used to

I feel your pain. I met Tim last weekend at the WOOSH club launch just to swap out a 4x36" QT for a 4x48" QT. I finally went home ~$300.00 later. :y:
I decided that a 54x6GXL case would complete my 54mm CTI starter set, a few e-matches always come in handy, a Aeropac 38mm set and 29mm set, and then the bastidge lowers the hammer! A CTI K300 for the new 6XL case at a price I couldn't refuse. :eyepop: Luckily, we started finally working 40hrs a week last week. Got a smidge more money in the coffers. So I say: :horse:
It's only money, right?

I feel your pain. I met Tim last weekend at the WOOSH club launch just to swap out a 4x36" QT for a 4x48" QT. I finally went home ~$300.00 later. :y:
I decided that a 54x6GXL case would complete my 54mm CTI starter set, a few e-matches always come in handy, a Aeropac 38mm set and 29mm set, and then the bastidge lowers the hammer! A CTI K300 for the new 6XL case at a price I couldn't refuse. :eyepop: Luckily, we started finally working 40hrs a week last week. Got a smidge more money in the coffers. So I say: :horse:
It's only money, right?

Though it's been said many, many times...it bears repeating, and OFTEN:
Tim's Good People! :D

Oh jeez, tim is even worse in person. Last time i was there he talked me into a 38MM cluster project, i bought a casing and he managed to turn 1 into 3, and then i did a special order from him. $20 reload just turned into $300

Back