Astrologix flight computers.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandvoxel

Reaction score
Hi all! I've been putting together something pretty exciting and wanted to share it with you. I'm working on a flight computer that's designed with rocket hobbyists in mind. Here's a quick overview:

- It's built to track flights up to 100K feet.
- You can record details for up to 15 flights, each lasting around 40 minutes.
- It features 2 pyro channels for managing parachute deployments.
- I'm aiming to keep it affordable at around $55.

Since it's currently just me at Astrologix, I'd love to get your feedback or see if you're interested. If you are, the best way to stay updated is by signing up on our website.

Check it out at https://flyastrologix.com and drop your email on the signup page.

Your thoughts and support would mean a lot and help shape what we're building. Looking forward to hearing from you!

I will also hopefully be selling pin switches on the website soon to help with the cost of validation of the computer.

Hi all! I've been putting together something pretty exciting and wanted to share it with you. I'm working on a flight computer that's designed with rocket hobbyists in mind. Here's a quick overview:

- It's built to track flights up to 100K feet.
- You can record details for up to 15 flights, each lasting around 40 minutes.
- It features 2 pyro channels for managing parachute deployments.
- I'm aiming to keep it affordable at around $55.

Since it's currently just me at Astrologix, I'd love to get your feedback or see if you're interested. If you are, the best way to stay updated is by signing up on our website.

Check it out at https://flyastrologix.com and drop your email on the signup page.

Your thoughts and support would mean a lot and help shape what we're building. Looking forward to hearing from you!

I will also hopefully be selling pin switches on the website soon to help with the cost of validation of the computer.
I’ll buy one if it can fit in 24mm coupler. What are the battery requirements?

it’s designed to work with a 1 cell lipo or a 9v. The development board on my website is a bit bigger than what I want the final board to be, but I would like to get it small enough to fit in a 24 mm coupler.

it’s designed to work with a 1 cell lipo or a 9v. The development board on my website is a bit bigger than what I want the final board to be, but I would like to get it small enough to fit in a 24 mm coupler.
Thanks I entered my email on your signup page

Latest posts

Back