Wildman Black Saturday 2013

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are quantities usually like? Do I need to be there hitting refresh every second, CC memorized, and have 5 browsers running? Or is there usually enough to go around?

What are quantities usually like? Do I need to be there hitting refresh every second, CC memorized, and have 5 browsers running? Or is there usually enough to go around?

That's a good question.
some of the stuff is limited but nothing like the big stores that promise a 50 inch Tv for $99 but they only have 1 per store at that price.
It has been brought up that that there will be a wait for stuff from this sale.
No vendor can stock enough to fill all of the orders from this sale, most manufactures can't fill the orders out of stock. That's the reason for the wait, but we have been working hard for the past month to get as much ready as possible. We have received at least double our normal out of fiberglass in the past month along with more on the way next week and right after the sale. I fully anticipate having all of the kit orders filled by Christmas along with most everything else, but you never know how much is going to sell that day and I don't want to limit quantities any more than we have to.
I hope this helps.

Can you ship in discreet wrappers? Maybe a label like "Urban Umbrella" or "Collapsible Tent Poles." :)

I heard Crazy Jim slipped while sipping that you will be offering a new three stage rocket. The Wildman Triple Nipple could this be the new model we have all been waiting for? What motor sizes any hints?

Just thought I'd pop in and say that I've been trying to drool over your products, Tim, but your website isn't found! Troj!!!!!

g-train

Hi Tim. I'm looking to add some stuff to my order that isn't likely to be on sale. Can 75mm FG tube be ordered as 18" rather than 2'? :cheers:

IIRC, last year I had to wait until Jan/Feb to receive all my stuff. I think it was the motors that delayed everything. Just be patient, it'll come.

And regarding labeling, the motors come in a box marked "Explosives". Not terribly discreet :)

Just thought I'd pop in and say that I've been trying to drool over your products, Tim, but your website isn't found!

Yep, there were some technical issues at the hosting company last night. Those have been resolved by the hosting elves.

-Kevin

That's a good question.
some of the stuff is limited but nothing like the big stores that promise a 50 inch Tv for $99 but they only have 1 per store at that price.
No vendor can stock enough to fill all of the orders from this sale, most manufactures can't fill the orders out of stock. That's the reason for the wait, but we have been working hard for the past month to get as much ready as possible. We have received at least double our normal out of fiberglass in the past month along with more on the way next week and right after the sale. I fully anticipate having all of the kit orders filled by Christmas along with most everything else, but you never know how much is going to sell that day and I don't want to limit quantities any more than we have to.
I hope this helps.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to me! Yes - very helpful. Glad to hear there will be more than 1 of stuff in stock.

Something in this picture is on sale....

View attachment 101827

-Kevin

I do not go back far enough to recall what propellants have been features in past sales. That looks like a Classic to me, but I guess it could also be a VMax. Either way I'm going to break my resolution and buy motors. Off to visit my sim collection and start making a list ...

Back