The better team won tonight in Phoenix

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Mush has just had enough of this thread and is trying to get it locked. Is that your game mister ? :dark:

I think Mush has just had enough of this thread and is trying to get it locked. Is that your game mister ? :dark:

Nah, if that were the case I'd say that you're being a Nazi about all this.

But seriously, I heard all that racism crap on the radio at lunch and looked it up when I got back. It should be hard to believe that people actually think the decision to pass was based on race. I'm just not that surprised by this stuff anymore.

Not to derail this thread and mention football, but Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman is from Redwood City, CA where I live. He went to Woodside High School, where my oldest now goes. That is pretty cool. My son, saw him at the school last year. Tom Brady went to Serra High, just up the road a bit. With the 49'ers heading downhill fast, we rooted for Edelman and the Pats. Football fans have it easy. 16 games and playoffs. Try being a baseball fan! 162 regular season games plus endless playoff games. Not sure I am ready yet, but I will be watching.

Not to derail this thread and mention football, but Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman is from Redwood City, CA where I live. He went to Woodside High School, where my oldest now goes. That is pretty cool. My son, saw him at the school last year. Tom Brady went to Serra High, just up the road a bit. With the 49'ers heading downhill fast, we rooted for Edelman and the Pats. Football fans have it easy. 16 games and playoffs. Try being a baseball fan! 162 regular season games plus endless playoff games. Not sure I am ready yet, but I will be watching.
That's what makes being a Milwaukee Brewers fan so easy - we never have to worry about it past July!

Marshawn Lynch was handed the ball on the 1-yard line five times over the course of the 2014-2015 season.

He scored once.

Any questions?

cherokeej said:
Doesn't bother me a bit, because I understand there is a relationship between pressure and temperature. If it bothers you, keep your asterisk handy. If you look hard enough, you'll find "problems" with every win, in every sport, by every team, all over the planet.

So you're going to need that asterisk.

Significant controversy, how so?
Guess it depends if your on the losing end or not.

Or if you were a part of the investigation or not.

What gets me...is how people can forget and forgive all the others(teams/players) that have broken the rules,cheated, their actions on and off the field, ect. .But,when it comes to the Patriots...OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Not only do they want punishment.....they want to make up new and more severe punishments because its the Patriots..ya know,like making up the rules as they go .Kinda like cheating

And here the best part...even if the NFLs report states that no one broke any rules ,as much as they (haters) say play by the rules ,the Patriots' haters would not except the NFLs ruling on this matter.

I ask you "..melon" and all the other haters.... "If the NFL says the Patriots didn't break any rules, would you apologize to the Patriot nation for calling out a guilty plea before the trial?"

Sure.

Back