• This community needs YOUR help today!

With the ever-increasing fees of maintaining our vibrant community (servers, software, domains, email), we need help.
    We need more Supporting Members today.

Please invest back into this community to help spread our love and knowledge of multi-channel sound.

Why Join?

• Exclusive Access: Gain entry to private forums.
    • Special Perks: Enjoy enhanced account features that enrich your experience, including the ability to disable ads.
    • Free Gifts: Sign up annually and receive exclusive The Rocketry Forum decals directly to your door!

This is your chance to make a difference. Become a Supporting Member today:

Upgrade Now

Hotrod Rockets POLL!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicagonative17

Reaction score
please take the time to vote for who you think has the best PATRIOTIC rocket of the month!

thanks

for some reason one of my 2 IP addresses got banned with no explination and so I bypass it by using a proxy but posting links doesn't work.

thanks

for some reason one of my 2 IP addresses got banned with no explination and so I bypass it by using a proxy but posting links doesn't work.

LOL - No problem. I think my motivation is selfish. Even if Jeff or someone else kills me in the votes I have to hope that more than a handful of folks care!

Wow! Two more votes than I expected...thanks you!

Johnnie

You'll be getting contacted either by me or hotrod regarding your prize... congrats! Its a pretty sweet paint job!

Thanks to everyone that voted for the Extreme Endeavour. This has been my favorite project to date. If you are planning on attending Midwest Power 6 in the fall, you will get to see it fly again! This time on 3 L1300 Blue Baboons and airstarting a Kosdon M1450! Should be awesome!!!:D

Back