Wildman Acquiring Composite warehouse Kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WILDMANRS

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Wildman hobbies is pleased to announce that we have reached a agreement with Composite Warehouse / Curtis Turner to purchase their Aerospace/rocketry assets (rights to all of their Kits / all of the rocketry mandrels and equipment to manufacture nose cones and tubes ) along with a non compete agreement .

It will take us a couple months to get up and running so please bear with us as we get this new business going .

We understand there may be some outstanding orders with Composite Warehouse.

We have talked with CW and they plan on fulfilling all of their outstanding obligations . While CW is responsible for their outstanding obligations, we will do our best to help in the transition.

CW has created a customer service email specifically for this [email protected]

Thank you
Tim Lehr

Wildman hobbies is pleased to announce that we have reached a agreement with Composite Warehouse / Curtis Turner to purchase their Aerospace/rocketry assets (rights to all of their Kits / all of the rocketry mandrels and equipment to manufacture nose cones and tubes ) along with a non compete agreement .

It will take us a couple months to get up and running so please bear with us as we get this new business going .

We have talked with CW and they plan on fulfilling all of their outstanding obligations . While CW is responsible for their outstanding obligations, we will do our best to help in the transition.

Thank you
Tim Lehr
Well done sir, proud of you. Looking forward to seeing the next steps and progress!

Thank you
Tim Lehr
I'm just going to have to put you on a direct deposit of my paycheck.

In all seriousness, congratulations, and looking forward to seeing the expanded portfolio!

Tim,
Do you know if Composite Warehouse was the supplier to Rocketman Enterprises ?
they wont answer my inquiries, and I suspect the lack of nose cones for their kits is related.

Paul

This id awesome! So glad to hear it!

I will be ordering soon.

Back