Composite Warehouse, er, Wildman

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting development, but I will be adopting a "wait and see" approach before getting too excited. We'll see what kits go up in the Wildman store and when.

Any word on whether or not Wildman will be offering the CW colored fiberglass?
He will offer it but it will be a premium price and a short wait to get it

Maybe that is what Rocketman Enterprises needs to get the Nose Cones for the Showtime Kit !!!
Last time Buddy did text me he did say "I will get it" Fingers crossed !!!

A YouTube channel.. pretty informative youngsters, lots of experience in hpr..
Braden at least is active on TRF. I agree, I like his channel and have watched more hours of his videos than I should admit in a public forum. Since I'm one of those BAR, I watched a lot of launches on YT while I was knocking the dust off my 35 year old collection. Shout out to Braden (@UPscaler) for landing a good interview with Tim. I haven't had the chance to watch it all yet.

I'm not sure if the other guys are on here...probably, but I don't know their handles.

Braden at least is active on TRF. I agree, I like his channel and have watched more hours of his videos than I should admit in a public forum. Since I'm one of those BAR, I watched a lot of launches on YT while I was knocking the dust off my 35 year old collection. Shout out to Braden (@UPscaler) for landing a good interview with Tim. I haven't had the chance to watch it all yet.

I'm not sure if the other guys are on here...probably, but I don't know their handles.
Yep, they're all here, too!

Rocket Vlogs is my personal YouTube channel but we use it to broadcast The Anti-Gravity Group Podcast (the full interview is available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and other podcast locations) and for live streams. Shane and Taylor both have YouTube channels as well.

Yep, they're all here, too!

Rocket Vlogs is my personal YouTube channel but we use it to broadcast The Anti-Gravity Group Podcast (the full interview is available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and other podcast locations) and for live streams. Shane and Taylor both have YouTube channels as well.
I thought you’d like to know that I get rid of bad luck before launch’s by watching your fail videos. So make some more of those because I might use up all the good luck!!

Like most things in today's society, I use items without thinking about how they are produced. I understand how hand layup components are produced, but filament wound ones are a mystery other than that machines are involved. Any links for a summary of the process for making hobby related components?

Last edited:
Back