Wildman Holiday Sales

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What has happened is the full price is applied then they calculate the order after and do a refund. Do not order motors separately or you get the hazmat fee on both. Had 3 separate orders last year and it was a nightmare with the hazmat.
Thanks for the answer.

The discounted prices do not show up even if you are logged in. They might show up if you a Wildman club member.

I’m getting the same error as Fattbank64. Oh well, probably shouldn’t be getting these anyway...

I said I was going to take it easy. Woops.

K550
K1050
I180
I284
H128
I200
K1440
Skunk Ace
+Tailcone

Can't check out either, my 1st WM in years. Whoops 1st WM ORDER in years. Discovered that I have a login acct. won't work either. Gonna empty cart, attempt a login then try again.

Last edited:
Worked fine Wednesday but no joy today. Tried multiple devices, logging out and logging in, same error.

I received an updated email to call if the sale prices were not showing up in the cart. Good luck on the phone calls, I can't get through. Websight will not allow me to continue check out something about non existant shipping choice? I can't even checkout at full price. I give up. Also just sent an e-mail order to show Time Stamp within the sale hours, maybe that will help after the fact.
Kurt

Last edited:
I can't checkout. Says the cart was modified and the shipping rate no longer applies. I see no way to reset this and continue. I tried manually adding hazmat shipping and still no luck.

Trying to call in. Can't leave voicemail, so recalling every so often.

Working on it... Discovered a website issue. Not on our end. Not on your end. Something with the shipping app through the site. On the phone and working the problem.

Tried to make a purchase but get the following message:

There are no shipping methods available for your cart or destination.

Prevents me from going past shipping page to check out.

If we placed an order for things during the Wed. sale that were not on sale (my stupid mistake), can we get todays sale price retro actively, or should we cancel that order and reorder today.

Cool thanks for update. Once fixed, should we manually add HAZMAT or is that automatic?

Working on it... Discovered a website issue. Not on our end. Not on your end. Something with the shipping app through the site. On the phone and working the problem.

I made a comment about the shipping costs on my order. I was trying to be restrained this year but the shipping costs put me over my budget. I assume it’s an issue that will work out in the end.

I made a comment about the shipping costs on my order. I was trying to be restrained this year but the shipping costs put me over my budget. I assume it’s an issue that will work out in the end.
It will be worked out, for sure.

Things were going smoothly and then... Bam.
And nothing we can do but work the problem.
On the phone with site support right now.

Everything works except the Mach 3 is showing 179 instead of sale price

Tim just told me that we will continue the sale if we don't get this fixed. Wildman will make sure everyone gets the right price, right shipping, etc. despite website issues.
Jackie is calling folks as quickly as she can, going through the abandoned carts while Tim is on the phone with IT.

Back