Holiday sales - 2023

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be highly unusual.

AFAIK, the standing mantra is that if it's discounted for members on Wednesday, it may be the same discount on Saturday, but it won't be cheaper!
Hobbyline hardware was on sale Wednesday, but other Aerotech hardware was not. Wildman's everyday member price is already pretty good, and it seems that is what @StreuB1 paid for his FSD.

Def not complaining at all. I saved nearly $1200 on propellant, plus I pickup locally so I also save a boatload on shipping. I also know where my money is going and I know what and who it supports and I feel good about that. Not keen on supporting my state via taxes, but glad I know where the local taxes are going; Bureau County is good people. :)

Def not complaining at all. I saved nearly $1200 on propellant, plus I pickup locally so I also save a boatload on shipping. I also know where my money is going and I know what and who it supports and I feel good about that. Not keen on supporting my state via taxes, but glad I know where the local taxes are going; Bureau County is good people. :)
100% agree. Especially on the shipping as well. I wait extra time just so I can meet Tim at an event to pickup. Im just glad the put on these sales for us and keep having them year after year despite the massive amount of work involved and challenges outside of their control.

Okie dokie I went into this sale knowing what the deal is with it taking a long time to fulfill orders and I am fine with that. However, I am curious if Aerotech has given any indication when WM will be getting the goods so they can be shipped out...?

Okie dokie I went into this sale knowing what the deal is with it taking a long time to fulfill orders and I am fine with that. However, I am curious if Aerotech has given any indication when WM will be getting the goods so they can be shipped out...?
I mentioned in another thread last years AT stuff made it to my house April 28th as a data point.

Roughly about half is here or on its way . The goal is the end of February

Roughly about half is here or on its way . The goal is the end of February

Would you be opposed if i put in an order for a small amount of in-stock CTI motors and asked to have them shipped along with my larger AT prepay order? I'd like to avoid the additional hazmat charges for the CTI motors.

If not, no biggie, I'll just wait till I have enough need to justify the additional hazmat order.

Would you be opposed if i put in an order for a small amount of in-stock CTI motors and asked to have them shipped along with my larger AT prepay order? I'd like to avoid the additional hazmat charges for the CTI motors.

If not, no biggie, I'll just wait till I have enough need to justify the additional hazmat order.
Please do

Woooo shipping notification today. Thank you Tim and crew
The Drop Football GIF

Woop! Woop! Woop!

Latest posts

Back