Wildman's Super Saturday Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When's the next super sale?
Likely before last year's CTI order gets delivered to Wildman! ;);):p

I feel for you folks not having your stuff. I feel for Tim, too, being left out in the breeze like that.

And I admire everyone's dedication to Wildman. If Tim can make it happen, I trust that he makes it happen! That's why he gets a lot of my $$$

Last edited:
Likely before last year's CTI order gets delivered to Wildman! ;);):p

I feel for you folks not having your stuff. I feel for Tim, too, being left out in the breeze like that.

And I admire everyone's dedication to Wildman. If Tim can make it happen, I trust that he makes it happen! That's why he gets a lot of my $$$
I know it really sucks ,we have done everything we can and will continue to do our best to be as upfront with everyone as humanly possible .
It looks like they are going to ship within roughly 2 weeks.
There will be some flavors missing from the order I don’t have the final numbers yet .
I am going to do our best to try and get it for ldrs .
Thank you for your patience.

I know it really sucks ,we have done everything we can and will continue to do our best to be as upfront with everyone as humanly possible .
There will be some flavors missing from the order I don’t have the final numbers yet .
Definitely not blaming you. You can't ship to us what CTI doesn't ship to you.

So it's been almost 4 weeks, any news from CTI?

A local vendor at a launch the 4th weekend in June said he was expecting a big CTI order that day. Dunno if motors or just cases and other items, but at least there's signs of life at CTI.

Last edited:
@WILDMANRS any news to update us with?
we just received an invoice from CTI today with an expected delivery sometime late next week .
It is not complete Red<Blue <White and Imax are missing from several different diameters but not all sizes.( its going to be a mess).
As soo as we get it here and sorted out we will start shipping ,calling and emailing people with whatever options we have to in order to try and satisfy everyone.

Apparently all I had to do is order a couple motors yesterday from another vendor for pickup at the BALLS launch, and I get notified my Wildman CTI order from November is ready to ship. I had White, White Thunder, IMAX, Classic, Mellow, and skidmark motors on there. So now I'm not sure what to think about the rumors of CTI not producing certain formulas.

Apparently all I had to do is order a couple motors yesterday from another vendor for pickup at the BALLS launch, and I get notified my Wildman CTI order from November is ready to ship. I had White, White Thunder, IMAX, Classic, Mellow, and skidmark motors on there. So now I'm not sure what to think about the rumors of CTI not producing certain formulas.
CTI had some in inventory but arent making more yet.

We just got an update the order ,is due here next Thursday .
Give us a day or two to get everything sorted and we will start shipping and trying to contact anyone we need to.
Thank you all for your patience.
Tim
Is there any update on this?

Only a couple of the motors in my order (of 10 or 12) had 2023 manufacturing dates. So yeah, they did have inventory.

But I did get my order, with one 29mm motor swapped out for a pretty similar one (Wildman called to verify I was OK with that first).

Only a couple of the motors in my order (of 10 or 12) had 2023 manufacturing dates. So yeah, they did have inventory.

But I did get my order, with one 29mm motor swapped out for a pretty similar one (Wildman called to verify I was OK with that first).

I heard similar and with almost mind-blowing additional bits.

Having inventory that is available to sell, willing to commit to a PO, but no ETA on when they will ship is a surefire way to NOT get a PO. Literally makes no sense. Yes, the war in Ukraine is a very real thing. No idea how that affects not committing to shipping product that is on the shelf; product that has no use for ordnance.

I heard similar and with almost mind-blowing additional bits.

Having inventory that is available to sell, willing to commit to a PO, but no ETA on when they will ship is a surefire way to NOT get a PO. Literally makes no sense. Yes, the war in Ukraine is a very real thing. No idea how that affects not committing to shipping product that is on the shelf; product that has no use for ordnance.
Yeah, I don't blame Wildman but it's going to hurt their sales to me. Since I didn't get my order until this late in the season, I'm not going to be in the market for another batch of motors at this year's black friday sale. I would have preferred the 80% of my order that was available to be shipped right away and have to pay hazmat shipping twice, but I didn't get that option.

Back