Holiday sales - 2023

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Donno why I'm getting so antsy for this order. Not using any of that for a while...Oh well, thanks for letting me know!

It's just like that sometimes. There are times where you are just excited to get something that you want, even if you aren't going to use it right away. If you think lots of us don't handle and look at our motors and parts right when we get them and then time to time after that, you're nuts. :)

I'm surprised I haven't emailed Tim asking if I can pick some bits up!! Normally I might ask if I can swing down and pick up a partial around first week of January! lol I amazed that I am being good this year! 😁

Last edited:
I'm deliberating having my non-Haz parts sent now, or waiting for the Haz to come in and ship all together. I can wait for motors, but the nonHaz stuff has to arrive before building can get started.

...as if I'm out of build pile kits.

I'm deliberating having my non-Haz parts sent now, or waiting for the Haz to come in and ship all together. I can wait for motors, but the nonHaz stuff has to arrive before building can get started.

...as if I'm out of build pile kits.

No idea what you're talking about there, nope nope, no idea, cannot identify with what you are saying..... 😂

Tim any idea when you might be getting the rest of the motors in. I am trying to see if I will have my order before mid march or if I need to find some motors for an upcoming launch.

We heard from Aerotech that they are expecting to have the holiday orders completed by the end of march.
Glad to hear that! Any idea why AT is so slow this year?

Last year I swung by between Xmas and NY and picked up my Black Saturday order and you had most of the orders ready to go out already. I think you said you only had a couple of skids of motors to come in yet and they were in route.

What a difference a year makes!

See you at LDRS!

We have just received another pallet from Aerotech . there is only one more left to finish out the holiday sales and they have told us it should ship next week .
Both us here at Wildman's and the folks over at Aerotech want to thank you for your patience in fulfilling these orders.
We are shipping out stuff as fast as we can .
Thank You
Tim

We have just received another pallet from Aerotech . there is only one more left to finish out the holiday sales and they have told us it should ship next week .
Both us here at Wildman's and the folks over at Aerotech want to thank you for your patience in fulfilling these orders.
Thank You
Tim
That's great news Tim, thanks for the update. I already have my list ready for this year's Black Friday event LOL.

Thank You
Tim

I got my shipping confirmation, and my order should be here today! Thanks!

Figures I'd get the very last batch when I ordered some H14's, L1090's, and a moon burner M....

Thank You
Tim
Hi Tim,
Any more updates?
Thanks!

Shipping out as fast as we can .
Fluctuses also showed up
WM order 2404.jpg
Always fun to open up a box, delivered today,
WM order 2404.jpg
from an order made months ago and savor the future memories. Definitely worth the wait. Will follow up with ground and onboard camera shots to capture the excitement of launches with these. Tim - nice to visit with you at the recent LUNAR launch at Snow Ranch. That 3" yellow Punisher has many more flights in it.

WHOOO HOOO!!! Shipping notices!!! You hear me people? SHIPPING NOTICES!!!!!
Heart rate just jumped to 120. Cold sweats. Heck I even feel all warm and fuzzy inside.... is this what love feels like? Or is it psychotic obsession? I can't tell the difference....

Back