WILDMAN BLACK SATURDAY SALE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you amagine what April fools day is like in that neighborhood???? Maybe that drive to Beatrice is a GOOD buffer!:shock:

Guys and ladies, Only a few more days Until Tim's sale.

remember decals for ALL Tim's new and Existing kits are available HERE

Have a great holiday... and "Never Fly Naked"

How about a 4" all Fiberglass Kit for under $100
Bonus tease
"White" a sale you won't believe.

You did a 4" for under 100 last year and I missed it. I have been kicking myself ever since. Now I am excited.

Sorry, but you've received all your Wildman goodies for the year....

:neener:

-Kevin

Kevin,
I would buy it for carmen. Then I will build it. I have already worked on how I am getting all my goodies.

Bonus tease
"White" a sale you won't believe.

White...

... Lightning?

... Thunder?

... fiberglass nosecone inventory?

... Sox tickets?

(any are acceptable)

Last edited:
[POW]Eagle159;254282 said:
What happens if one can only count to 18 ?!? :eek:

you didn't listen when your mom said don't put your hand in the garbage disposal did you ;):lol:

cant wait for this sale, gonna be gettin some goodies :)

White...

... Lightning?

... Thunder?

... fiberglass nosecone inventory?

... Sox tickets?

(any are acceptable)

Heck all I could think of is the Scene in "Airplane"

"And theres a big white sale a JC pennys"

I guess I'm way off :D

Hey Braden, I could probably be bribed, but I doubt you have that kind of money...

The sale the work the same way as last year.
I will send the sale out Saturday early morning the 26th to the people that have signed up for the wildman announcements off of the website.
There will be special deals for club members.
We will have 2 phones with 2 lines each along with the website.
There will be some limited quantity deals.

Tim;
Some of us Wildmen may not read the forum very often. How about sending out a "Reminder" email now, so that folks have time to go to the Coinstar machine before the sale starts?

Tim;
Some of us Wildmen may not read the forum very often. How about sending out a "Reminder" email now, so that folks have time to go to the Coinstar machine before the sale starts?

The sale starts and ends on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. It is a one day sale.....go to coinstar now and get ready to dial,re-dial,re-dial,re-dial,re-dial.

Back