Totally Tubular Site Is Gone! Any Info?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aron Sanford

Reaction score
I can't seem to get the TOTALLY TUBULAR web site! When I go the theaddress I have used for some time, I get a page that says SLIGAR WEBSITE & asks if you got there in error, but they don;t answer emails! I sur hope they are not out of it! They had some hard to find items. I did email & asked what happened to the email address listed in their ad in"SPORT ROCKETRY". I will let everyone know if I get an answer. I had place my lat order(and received it!) about 3 weeks ago.
Aron

Originally posted by Aron Sanford
I can't seem to get the TOTALLY TUBULAR web site! When I go the theaddress I have used for some time, I get a page that says SLIGAR WEBSITE & asks if you got there in error, but they don;t answer emails! I sur hope they are not out of it! They had some hard to find items. I did email & asked what happened to the email address listed in their ad in"SPORT ROCKETRY". I will let everyone know if I get an answer. I had place my lat order(and received it!) about 3 weeks ago.
Aron

https://totubular.com/ works fine from here.

I get the totally tubular site just fine too. I just wish he'd update it (last update was a year ago.)

Originally posted by Aron Sanford
Aron
Roger Sligar no longer hosts Jim's price sheet. I host it for him now off of our club's website. You'll always be able to view the latest price list by going to https://www.totubular.com.

As someone else noted, he hasn't updated the price list in over a year though. ;)

Thanks for the help.
The old site had a different address that did work up untill a few weeks back! It was buyrockets.com .
I did not know it moved.
Aron

Back