National Pizza Day 2024

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today, February 9th, is national pizza day. If you are trying to decide what topping to have on your pizza I have a suggestion.

View attachment 629522
Wife actually picked up a pizza pie for lunch today - with mushrooms... "Hawaiian" is actually my favorite (no kidding), but mushroom is the compromise.

We didn't know it was NPD until your post.

I'm not a Pizza Snob. I'll eat just about any kind of pizza there is. Steak and Egg pizza is my favorite and Hawaiian is a close second. We had a BBQ chicken pizza for lunch and it was delicious. I always figured that you should eat what you like and not complain about what others like so I really don't get the Pizza wars.

I'm not a Pizza Snob. I'll eat just about any kind of pizza there is. Steak and Egg pizza is my favorite and Hawaiian is a close second. We had a BBQ chicken pizza for lunch and it was delicious. I always figured that you should eat what you like and not complain about what others like so I really don't get the Pizza wars.
I'm Cantonese Chinese and grew up eating all sorts of weird items without knowing what they were until I got older LOL. Part of the weirdness of the food I had may have has roots in China's great famine (failed national program of collective farming) that likely killed millions.

My daughter is a Food Science major and she's very open to eating stuff even I won't! 😆

Finally, a REALLY amusing and enjoyable Netflix series I've just started watching is Dinner In Dungeons (Anime that is dubbed). Talk about weird foods... makes Hawaiian pizza sound super safe!

Example teaser with mushroom:

Oops! We blew it, I guess.

We had pizza for lunch yesterday.

Today I took the Italian Lady for upscale lunch at Villa Napoli, I had manicotti, she had spaghetti.

A thing worth doing us worth overdoing.

Back